Old wheels

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
Hi folks, my name is Mike ,my 20 year old son and I are getting ready to become preppers hopefully with some help from yourselves.
I am a 64 year old taxi driver from Aberdeenshire I am married with two sons

Hi folks, my name is Mike ,my 20 year old son and I are getting ready to become preppers hopefully with some help from yourselves.
I am a 64 year old taxi driver from Aberdeenshire I am married with two sons
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the form and as Clyde said, feel free to ask anything. People here are pretty nice and like to help.

Hi Being new to prepping i would like to know if there is a preppers bible or does everyone create their own as they go along.

There are several titles under that name. I think we all have our favorites though. It's a fine line between Survivalists/Preppers. Look in the off topic section, there are several listed.

BTW Welcome !

Latest posts

Back