NYC PSA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_V

Reaction score
My feel is the Deep State is desperately trying to scare us into leaving them in charge by skipping the election.

If nuked, "stay in the house until we say it's OK to come out." Haven't we recently heard that before?
Are we to stay in the house a thousand years (until the radiation leaves) waiting to hear from them?

Part of me wants to say they are scaring people into storing food but how do you store food for a thousand years? So that's not it.

It seems like what Clif High said this past week may be the reason, they are now going to scar us into believing all of humanity is going to die.

Then again, if you buy into fearing nukes you won't be that concerned as your jobs and the economy are shut off, will you?
That is the most probable next step and they want you to buy into it and be grateful if they can't pull off a real nuke attack.

To me it's the old magician's trick of watch my hands wile I do something with my foot. They are trying to control the crowd.

Shhh! Listen! Is that a flight of Nuke cruise missiles inbound?

Now imagine on Nov. 2nd all news sources warning of a nuclear attack on the US to occur on Nov 3rd, election day.
Wouldn't that cloud the election results that day?

Last edited:
It seems they are giving advice for a dirty bomb more than "the big one" like they state

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have seen very few maps of probable targets in a 100+ warhead war where only one strike was assigned to larger cities. NYC is the "commerce center" of the usa...my guess they would be toast.

Latest posts

Back