Nurse Pulls Husband Thru Virus >>> Inside Dope

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great story, lots of info and inspiration. Gotta get the love into the relationship or the holding together would never work. Great friends and family all together. How can single people or older and widowed persons ever get through such a tragic time alone??? Scary thoughts, Gary

Great story, lots of info and inspiration. Gotta get the love into the relationship or the holding together would never work. Great friends and family all together. How can single people or older and widowed persons ever get through such a tragic time alone??? Scary thoughts, Gary
it depends on the person,,,being alone is not a death sentence ,,,there are those who will give up wither and die and then you have those who will soldier on

myself,I am alone and prefer it that way,,,,,,I don't need a crutch to lean on,,,,,,,,,,,you come into this world alone you go out alone

you come into this world alone you go out alone
I cannot relate to that GG. I see too many lonely people wishing to have a "crutch" as you called it. I raised myself from the age of 12 after realising my divorced and re-married mother was too busy to raise 4 kids, both my fathers were alcoholics and my 3 brothers were finding their own ways. Left home at 15 and 16, only to be brought back by the cops. Left again at 17, lived in the mountains of CA till I turned 18 and was in Germany at 19. My wife is not a crutch, more a compliment to myself. The balance in a scale, an anchor for a ship, the window in a house or the steering wheel on a ship. We are together 24/7, she can argue quite well, I teach her naive little soul the realities of life and war, she teaches me how to be a loving family man instead of a killing machine and keeps me from going ballistic. I wish you a happy life alone, but also wish you a taste of the life in which I have learned to realise the value of a crutch. My crutch makes the snow a little bit whiter...Live free, Gary

I cannot relate to that GG. I see too many lonely people wishing to have a "crutch" as you called it. I raised myself from the age of 12 after realising my divorced and re-married mother was too busy to raise 4 kids, both my fathers were alcoholics and my 3 brothers were finding their own ways. Left home at 15 and 16, only to be brought back by the cops. Left again at 17, lived in the mountains of CA till I turned 18 and was in Germany at 19. My wife is not a crutch, more a compliment to myself. The balance in a scale, an anchor for a ship, the window in a house or the steering wheel on a ship. We are together 24/7, she can argue quite well, I teach her naive little soul the realities of life and war, she teaches me how to be a loving family man instead of a killing machine and keeps me from going ballistic. I wish you a happy life alone, but also wish you a taste of the life in which I have learned to realise the value of a crutch. My crutch makes the snow a little bit whiter...Live free, Gary

what I don't like about a crutch,,,,they can be kicked out from under you,,,,,,,,I am glad you are happy

Au Contrair mon Amie! I must offer to decline again my friend, you only NEED a crutch if your legs (life) is not healthy. You want a crutch (love) when you are healthy and also when you are not doing so well. That is the nice side of my crutch, sometimes I am down and get carried, sometimes I am doing great and carry my crutch around over my head like an Olympic Gold Medal. My crutch cannot be kicked away, driven away or stolen, She loves me like a dog.
(old Indian saying: a dog will love you if you are sick, lame, blind, rich, poor, dumb or mute. They simply love you if you love them)
And like you probably know, everybody loves and old dog if it knows who to bite and who not to...Gary

Latest posts

Back