Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creating a catastrophic tsunami is much more difficult than you think. "Tsunamis" created by underwater atomic tests were insignificant.

Here is a video of the so-called "massive tsunami" created by an underwater atomic explosion which reached a height of 2 meters (6 1/2 feet). Natural waves at Hawaii's Bonzai Pipeline routinely reach over 12 feet.

As of right now , there are two families that share the same survival grounds that adjoin my property , are in the process of evacuating the state of Texas and getting their belongings moved to the Ozarks . Their secluded survival ground has two creeks and abundant wildlife .
If I had the money, I would move to northern Arkansas or Missouri. I don't know their homeschool laws, but they are so beautiful.

DrHenley could be right as I am not nowhere near a nuclear scientist , but am only reacting to information gathered . However one of these information inlets have the underwater drone was capable of producing a tsunami 1,600 feet high . Now that would put it going inland a long ways in most coast lines . In other words if this is correct people living below 1,600 feet below sea level would be effected unless they were sheltered by a natural levee . Researching this came upon Russia perhaps have several of these devices in position and they are waiting silently on the ocean floor waiting for an remote control order to complete it's mission . --- If it matters the link I provided was referencing a warning put out by NATO. -- I repeat where the truth lies , I can not say . --- It appears my source failed to take . I will go back and try to put it below .

Last edited:
Here is a video that some will find informative and also confirms the link on the above post . I will say though , we are talking about a weapon that has never been used so I doubt anyone , including " Putin " can be sure of the devastation level .

Sure if you detonate a massive nuclear bomb in the water near a city, you can splash a lot of radioactive water all over the city making it uninhabitable for many decades.
That's not the same thing as a tsunami though.
The bomb in the video I posted made a big splash out in the water which destroyed ships and rained down radioactive water on a lot more ships. They tried to salvage the ships that had not sunk but the radioactivity was way too high and so they scuttled them. But the wave that reached shore was only 2 meters high.

I readed something today they wanna Ursula von der Leyen shall replace Stoltenberg in the NATO as general secretary.

For the German Bundeswehr she only needed 2 years to transform an well organised army into an 4th class boyscout club without working hardware.

How long she needs to destroy the NATO? I'll listen the bets.

I readed something today they wanna Ursula von der Leyen shall replace Stoltenberg in the NATO as general secretary.

For the German Bundeswehr she only needed 2 years to transform an well organised army into an 4th class boyscout club without working hardware.

How long she needs to destroy the NATO? I'll listen the bets.

But I'll bet she never misgenders any soldiers!

To add a bit of info as to the stupidity of the dumb woman...I am wondering how the soldiers in the Ukraine are going to react to the latest advances and changes of the Leopard II-Main Battle Tank of the "pantsy-assed" Bundeswehr...namely...Van der LYING introduced the changes of the tank TO ACTUALLY BE DRIVEN BY-----TAAADAAAAA!!!!! PREGNANT WOMEN!!! (or maybe even the newest versions of PREGNANT MEN???)

BTW: we have now found out why the Russian soldiers have been taking all of the washmachines, microwave ovens, smartscreen televisions and Javelin anti-tank rockets from the occupied areas of the Ukraine...they are dis-mantled in Russia to get the advanced technology out of them by reverse technology of the eletronics and chips inside which evidently was not available to them until now somehow...

Highest, Lowest, and Mean Elevations in the United States --- Just for fun decided to post the elevation from the sea of each state in the United States . True or not Russia claims it can create a 1, 600 foot high tsunami with their underwater drone of which they have several and some suspect have already been placed into position . If it doesn't work then Russia has wasted an awful lot of money , so regardless as to whether our members think it will work or not , it appears the Russian government thinks it will .

Last edited:
We are above that level where we are. Who knows what they have? I don’t want to find out…although I wouldn’t mind DC getting wiped of the face of the earth!
No doubt Russia's war planners have been eyeing the sea level of DC at only 410 feet above sea level . The rats scurrying to their well stocked bunker , actually may be too stupid to realize the possibility of the bunker not being water tight .

Does Russia realize that if they take out DC they would be doing the rest of us a huge favor.
For this reason, Russia has probably not yet declared war on Europe or the USA. Russia is waiting for Idiot Joe and the Idiot European leaders to de-industrialize our countries and we're killing each other in the streets, why should Russia come here when our "heads of state" are driving our countries to the wall...?

If the west is then by our governments in the ### and we have no more jobs and our prosperity is at the end, then Russia can save the fight, then we have made ourselves economic suicide and for that at the end no Russian soldiers had to strive against us.
The Russian will say to himself why complicated if it is easy, at the moment time works for Russia, see Europe...

Here is a video of an actual nuclear bomb detonation which shows what it sounds like when it goes off . We believers need to be aware and vigilant for the explosion . Every second will count in our survival plan once we hear this sound . Don't depend on receiving a broadcast warning .

Latest posts

Back