Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't ensuring that your group never gets to the point of starving, the reason you are prepping?

Cross every T and dot every i and that should never become an issue. Plan charity. It doesn't mean you take in every refugee that shows up but, turning them away with nothing may mean they are taken in by real organized raiders that will come against you and now they know where you are.

Lots to think about!
Everyone well-fed will stick out like a sore thumb and become a worthwhile target. One of your primary aims will be to eat as little as possible, to become hungered-looking, a little wild-eyed, so you blend in.

Better work on yourself. How much self-control do you have? Are you an emotional comfort eater? Do you binge when stressed or lonely? Those problems need sorting out now. They will get you killed.

Yay it all depends what kind of apocalypse hits us, such as a nuclear winter or new ice age or massive pandemic etc so we'll have to "adapt, improvise and overcome".
Only one thing is certain- preppers will be the last ones standing..:)
never mind, Mick -Plymouth Barbican is an easy target for the masses.

Last edited:
I thought I would remind our members , after Nuclear World War 3 , , there will be no hospitals , doctor offices or pharmacies so those that can . don't forget to stock up on antibiotics . I bought some yesterday at a livestock feed store , for $19.50 per bottle of 500 MG with 60 capsules per bottle , expiration date 02/2027 " Amoxicillin " , " fish antibiotics " .

Putin says one missile will trigger ‘hundreds’ of warheads in stark message on nuclear deterrence -- Here is a read on todays upcoming World War 3 predicament . Note the last sentence " both sides are betting the other side will blink first " . Folks neither side are going to blink . This is what serious preppers have been getting ready for . Those that just prepped for minor events , are just running out of survival potentials . What I find interesting is the mental stance many of the underprepared have taken , in their effort to convince themselves if they are going to die , so should everyone else . Well My tribe and I plan to disappoint the " everyone will die " crowd .

My bigger concern is not the Nuclear blasts , Poisdon created tsunami , food availability , water availability or shelter . All of that I have prepared for . What does concern me is " I suspect NATO will lose " and the results will be invading troops . The spoils of war may be divided between some horrible countries such as the raping Russians , Chinese , North Korea , and Muslim Nations . I don't know which would be worse . -- I have already bought an airplane for evacuation , but don't consider that plan to be infallible . Someone posted something about buying a commercial airplane ticket to the central or southern American Continent . Under such circumstances , I can't fantom commercial air flights being available .

never mind, Mick -Plymouth Barbican is an easy target for the masses.

That's debatable mate..:)
I mean, living in the middle of a big city like I do means there'll be so many targets for the bad guys to hit that the chances of them hitting mine are a thousand to one, think 'needle in haystack'.
But somebody living in the countryside will be the only place for miles around and a prime target for the starving mobs to pinch his crops and animals because they know the country is where the edible stuff is..:)-

shtf-the_road-mob.jpg

shtf-cow.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I would remind our members , after Nuclear World War 3 , , there will be no hospitals , doctor offices or pharmacies so those that can . don't forget to stock up on antibiotics . I bought some yesterday at a livestock feed store , for $19.50 per bottle of 500 MG with 60 capsules per bottle , expiration date 02/2027 " Amoxicillin " , " fish antibiotics " .

I got that covered, I can make my own antibiotic, antiseptics and I'm stocked up on 7 years of probiotics.

That's debatable mate..:)
I mean, living in the middle of a big city like I do means there'll be so many targets for the bad guys to hit that the chances of them hitting mine are a thousand to one, think 'needle in haystack'.
But somebody living in the countryside will be the only place for miles around and a prime target for the starving mobs to pinch his food because they know the country is where the edible stuff is..:)-

View attachment 18161

View attachment 18162
you reckon? most people these days live on ready meals and dont even know how to cook, cant cook wont cook.
as for the country most are afraid of it, all that animal muck-we might catch a disease!
petrol stations will be empty within 24 hours and we know most people in Britain drive on empty.
there is more food along the coastline than there is in the countryside, if people just knew what to look for.

Last edited:
..most people these days live on ready meals and dont even know how to cook, cant cook wont cook.
as for the country most are afraid of it, all that animal muck-we might catch a disease!
petrol stations will be empty within 24 hours and we know most people in Britain drive on empty.
there is more food along the coastline than there is in the countryside, if people just knew what to look for.

When the starving mobs have cleaned out the food stores-
shtf-empty499.jpg

And the cities are cold dark and derelict-
Sci-Fi-City3.jpg

The mobs will turn their attention to the countryside..:)-
shtf-countryside.jpg

they'll be lucky if they get out of the cities alive and if they do they wont live for long.
most will have the wrong clothing, the wrong footwear, I've seen it all before and there wont be an air ambulance to save them this time.
they will have no skills, they wont even know they have to boil water and will have nothing to start a fire anyway.

their easily stopped, one stick through the front wheels and they'll go ### over tit, break an arm, a leg or their neck.
or a wire strung across 2 trees neck height like they did in WW2.

Ah, but the trick is to go offroad to avoid the roadblocks and ambushes on the main roads..;)
bicyc-offrd.jpg

bicy-off-rd.jpg

Latest posts

Back