Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of today we are looking at collapsing banks , collapsing trucking companies , food shortages , electrical grid failures , incoming CME ejections becoming common place , but all of that I consider minor and teetering on being amusing compared to what I am expecting before November 2024 . The Ukraine leaders knows they have that timeline to work with , just as the United States Democrats / Communist have the same time line to work with . The U.S. Communist can not win an honest and fair election in November 2024 so they don't plan on there being one , so they need a extreme war to cancel it . Also Ukraine leadership know the U.S. Communist can not win an honest election and if Donald Trump is the new leader the conflict with Russia will come to an end . -- Therefore we are at an almost certainty going to soon be experiencing a Nuclear World War 3 . Serious prepping is essential for anyone that wants themselves , spouse children and grandchildren to survive . --- This will explain the drone attacks on the Kremlin , Moscow . They want a Nuclear war .

Last edited:
The NWO has successfully killed off the Ukrainian male population. They will be targeting young White males in the rest of the western world next.
A lot of those young males are as refugees in Western Europe with their luxury AMG Mercedes and Audis and are living on the citizens pocket instead fight for their country.

Otherwise i can understand this - who wanna fight for the comedian and his corrupt mobsters?

Here is an about 5 minute video . I ask you to overlook this guy as he is emotionally choked up as he has realized , what I have been saying on this forum is a reality . I know some people continue to deny and some will continue to do so until they see the mushroom cloud .

I didn't want to derail the Christmas thread, so I am moving this here.

You need air. Be ready to have filtered air for your home. Filter out the fallout particles.

I looked up filter in this thread and found some good stuff on water. What kind of filters would be good at stopping radiation fallout from getting into your home via and fresh air supply? Also, consider all of the roof and crawlsapce venting! If those are not plugged, the fallout will go into your attic, and crawlspace.

Any concern about chemicals ala chemtrails?

Save me from myself, please

I didn't want to derail the Christmas thread, so I am moving this here.

I looked up filter in this thread and found some good stuff on water. What kind of filters would be good at stopping radiation fallout from getting into your home via and fresh air supply? Also, consider all of the roof and crawlsapce venting! If those are not plugged, the fallout will go into your attic, and crawlspace.

Any concern about chemicals ala chemtrails?

Save me from myself, please

Don't worry the dangerous fallout is composed of relatively large and heavy particles not easily drawn into the shelter. The vents around your roofing are pointing down and will be adequate. If you have any forced air vents that come from the outside, use a an active carbon filter with a standard filter.

Latest posts

Back