Nubria

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nubria

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm from deep east Texas. Start putting our plans together about two years ago. From the looks of thing its time to move faster. I'm away from cities in a rural setting around fresh water. My food supply are dry goods good for 10 years canned goods now with 2017 dates started with 2015 in which if thing haven't gone south we'll be eating next year as we replace with updated items. Have lots of medical items my wife was a nurse with O.R. training. Gun of choice revolvers . shotguns. rifles large & small calibers. Chickens & cow for milk.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

your almost 2 hours away from me, but that is nice country up that way

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Nice to know I got people close to me. We move here in early 2002 lived in a lot of places as Betty my wife was a traveling nurse. This is home the people here are great. We have coffee every morning at the general store at 5am. Scott the owner a nice guy about 4 of us every morning. If your ever up this way its Pleasure Bend general store on 3315 & Pleasure Bend Rd. Stop in say hello.

Hi everyone I'm from deep east Texas. Start putting our plans together about two years ago. From the looks of thing its time to move faster. I'm away from cities in a rural setting around fresh water. My food supply are dry goods good for 10 years canned goods now with 2017 dates started with 2015 in which if thing haven't gone south we'll be eating next year as we replace with updated items. Have lots of medical items my wife was a nurse with O.R. training. Gun of choice revolvers . shotguns. rifles large & small calibers. Chickens & cow for milk.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back