Novavax: Conventional COVID Vaccine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing they refuse to acknowlege is that i refuse to take any "vaccine" that was rushed to the production. Normal vaccined take years to develop,test and distribute... But not when covid hits. Somehow covid has a side effect of stimulating the brain so scientists working on vaccines use 90% of brain capacity,dont need rest,dont make mistakes and work 200% faster and more effective.

Dont care what kind of "vaccine" it is or how they name it. It still lacks proper development and testing so i refuse to take it. Pushing it onto adults is problematic,pushing it onto kids 5+ years old is diabolical.

The main thing i consider a deal breaker is that all the pharmas producing those shots refuse to take any responsibility for it.

Not to mention that they lied to us so many times that noone can be sure that the Novavax is really what they say it is. Can be just another gene therapy. Im just waiting for the commercials like : this vaccine does not only stop covid completely. If you vaccinate your unborn child between the 5-7 months it will be smarter,better lookin,billionare for sure, and first 10 000 soon to be mothers who take it will receive free 10 000 followers on instagram from us when the kid is born.

first 10 000 soon to be mothers who take it will receive free 10 000 followers on instagram from us when the kid is born.
You may be very right there Dies Irae, I watched a sicko mother film her daughter who was committing suicide. The mother watched and filmed her daughter writhing in pain and only as the girl went into a coma did the mother ever call 911. There are enough sicko KARENS out there to take the jab just to be the ones to cry the most because their BELOVED BABY died from the jab and now they want money or at least to become world-wide famous...

Latest posts

Back