not only scared..but im damn scared

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
damn!!! tell ya the truth,i gotta get more income some how....on account im damn scared to how things are gonna turn out for all of us..reading what's going on through out every country..and all..so any ideas ,i'll be glad to hear/read it....im worried,im scared.and im limited..prices of foods and other things are going up.while prices of other things are going down...where do i turn? and where else do i turn to?we're on the verge of a total collapse of things as we know it..

damn!!! tell ya the truth,i gotta get more income some how....on account im damn scared to how things are gonna turn out for all of us..reading what's going on through out every country..and all..so any ideas ,i'll be glad to hear/read it....im worried,im scared.and im limited..prices of foods and other things are going up.while prices of other things are going down...where do i turn? and where else do i turn to?we're on the verge of a total collapse of things as we know it..
Ther are things in life we can't control, the economy being one of them. You can minimize the effect of it by being able to supplement you food and drinking water. I do believe that we are in for some changes before long, but I have a feeling we will all learn to deal with them as they come. Always remember what you really need in life. Most people worry because they can't afford as nice a car as they want, or designer clothes, etc. When you get down to it, all you need is clean water to drink, food in your belly, and a dry place to lay your head each night protected from the elements. Everything else is gravy. After reading your posts over the last year or so, I figure you will always be able to handle the basics!

I agree that the world is heading for certain disaster. Just not sure what kind of disaster it will be.
I have a couple of guesses....

1. Terrorist act
  2. World War III
  3. distruction from with in
  4. Complete tyrannical takeover
  5. Act(s) of God

I agree that the world is heading for certain disaster. Just not sure what kind of disaster it will be.
I have a couple of guesses....

1. Terrorist act
  2. World War III
  3. distruction from with in
  4. Complete tyrannical takeover
  5. Act(s) of God
I'd say all five are likely scenarios. Somehow though, I'm at peace with it. That old saying about worry about the things you can change, and being wise enough to know what not to worry about comes to mind. We are seeing a mass extinction of wildlife, global warming, war, etc. it's enough to drive you batshit if you let it. I wish I believed that a better president or some other saviour could fix our problems, but I think human nature is too greedy and self serving for us all to get along. I'm content to try and make my little remote part of the world peaceful for as long as I can. In my twenties I wanted to fix all the world problems, now I just want to avoid and survive them.

Latest posts

Back