Not looking to good in Minnesota,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What we are seeing now with this "mob rule" happened years ago with the KKK. . . It's just totally reversed now and they turn out in greater numbers. Ku Klux Klan is the oldest American hate group, and now we have a the newer hate groups of BLM and ANTIFA, most ruthless organizations that I know of in today's society. They turn out in greater numbers . . . so are we as a country going to let them win?? In some places, Patriots turn out to protect their towns and run them out. I would hope our town would be one of them if it ever came here. Take a history lesson here. . . Minnesota, Seattle and Portland need to stand up as a community too.

I read that the protest are coming to Texas per Floyd's family lawyer. They want to bring up a Baytown killing of Pamela Turner that happened in 2019.

“If you was outraged when you saw the video of George Floyd got killed by the police, then you should be equally outraged when you see the video of how they killed Pam Turner, an unarmed Black woman laying down on her back that he shot in the face, in the chest and in the stomach,” Crump said Tuesday, according to the AP.

Turner’s death was partially captured on video by a bystander. Crump is representing Turner’s family in a federal lawsuit filed earlier this year against Delacruz, the city of Baytown and the managers of the apartment complex where the shooting took place. The trial is set to begin on May 25, exactly one year after Floyd’s murder.

According to a 2019 KHOU video, Baytown Lt. Steve Dorris said that officer Juan Delacruz confronted Turner, 44, in the parking lot of an apartment complex where they both lived. Delacruz tased Turner, and the two began to struggle, Dorris said. The Baytown Police Department alleges that Turner then seized the Taser and attempted to deploy it on Delacruz, who then shot her five times.

Delacruz was not responding to a police call, according to the police department, but was patrolling the apartment complex when he spotted Turner, whom he knew from “prior dealings” had outstanding arrest warrants, according to the police department.

The New York Times reported that Dorris could not confirm whether Turner actually tased Delacruz, and lawyers for her family allege that Turner would not have been able to manually reload the taser in order to use it in the altercation.

“Our officer was tased, and you have to understand what a Taser is. It's a weapon designed to incapacitate people. The question is: 'Was the officer in fear for his life?' I think a logical person would say yes,” Dorris said to Click2Houston.

A grand jury indicted Delacruz for one count of aggravated assault by a public servant in September 2020, over a year after the shooting, according to Associated Press. Kim Ogg, the Harris County district attorney, said at the time that her office would be moving forward with prosecution.

Attorneys for Delacruz have alleged that the shooting was self defense.

Turner’s family alleges that the woman, who had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, was suffering from a mental health crisis at the time.

Crump said he hoped Chauvin’s conviction would be a precedent for other cases of police shootings and stated he would hold a march for justice for Black women, including Turner and Breonna Taylor, an emergency medical worker who was shot and killed by Louisville police officers last March. Her mother, Tamika Palmer, joined Turner’s family at the press conference announcing their lawsuit earlier this year.

Chelsea Rubin, Turner’s daughter, told The 19th that she hoped the lawsuit would bring her family closure over her mother’s death.

“It’s been two years coming up since my mom’s death,” she said. “I’m not trying to wait anymore.”

This will never end unless actions are taken in Congress. . . As a town or city, people need to stand up to prevent the rioting, looting and burning. It wont happen with just a few. . . Stand together!!

What we are seeing now with this "mob rule" happened years ago with the KKK. . . It's just totally reversed now and they turn out in greater numbers. Ku Klux Klan is the oldest American hate group, and now we have a the newer hate groups of BLM and ANTIFA, most ruthless organizations that I know of in today's society. They turn out in greater numbers . . . so are we as a country going to let them win?? In some places, Patriots turn out to protect their towns and run them out. I would hope our town would be one of them if it ever came here. Take a history lesson here. . . Minnesota, Seattle and Portland need to stand up as a community too.

AMEN! there you go, Law enforcement need our help, so get your CLs Stand up!

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/0...ocess-of-doxxing-chauvin-trial-jurors-n364446CBS News Starts the Process of Doxxing Chauvin Trial Jurors

The trial of Derek Chauvin, the police officer accused of killing George Floyd, is entering its final moments. The jury will begin deliberating soon as the defense has finished its closing arguments. Whether they are able to return a verdict at all is a question we will eventually have an answer to.

In all of this, one thing is supposed to be clear. The jurors are supposed to be able to do their duty without pressure and threat. Yet, CBS News has already begun the process of doxxing them, and it’s hard to overstate how dangerous this is.

There is nothing more irrelevant in this trial in regards to public knowledge than the “makeup” of the 14 jurors. The process of vetting and weeding out jurors has already been completed with input from both the prosecution, defense, and the judge. At this point, where a juror lives is not information anyone needs to know. But CBS News knows exactly what they are doing here.

Further, this sure seems like a shot across the bow for the jurors to come up with the “right” verdict or face reprisal from the mob, aided and abetted by a news media ready to provide them with personal information. Why are news outlets even hinting at identifying these people when there’s no journalistic value in it whatsoever? I think we know why.

The best case here is that the jurors never see this and never feel intimidated, but the mob stands ready regardless. The worst case is that the jurors do catch wind of CBS News hinting that they have their personal information and their decision is influenced by it. Finding Chauvin guilty of manslaughter might even be the proper ruling, but now, with what CBS News has done and seems to be pushing for, any ruling will have doubt cast on it.

The judge should step in and deliver a reprimand immediately, including barring CBS News from reporting from or in the courthouse. I’m not sure he will, though.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/art...chauvin-juror-feared-people-coming-to-my.html'I Did Not Want To Go Through Rioting And Destruction Again': Chauvin Juror Feared 'People Coming To My House If They Were Not Happy With The Verdict'

An alternate juror on the Derek Chauvin trial told a local news that she "did not want to go through rioting and destruction again" and "was concerned about people coming to [her] house if they were not happy with the verdict."

The juror, Lisa Christensen, also revealed how the riots which broke out in Brooklyn Center in the middle of the trial were right by her house.

Tensions between police and some protesters in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. Daunte Wright, 20, said that he was shot by police in Plymouth on Sunday afternoon before getting back into his car and driving to Brooklyn Center, where he crashed the car and was pronounced dead. pic.twitter.com/9h8QBNKMcx
— Carlos Gonzalez (@CarlosGphoto) April 12, 2021

"When I came home, I could hear the helicopters flying over my house... I could hear the flash bangs going off," Christensen said. "If I stepped outside, I could see the smoke from the grenades. One day, the trial ran a little late, and I had trouble getting to my house, because the protesters were blocking the interstate, so I had to go way around."
JUST IN - #BLM crowd starting to jump on police cars after officer-involved shooting in #Minneapolispic.twitter.com/ZgVqapnair
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) April 12, 2021

This is the clearest picture yet of the terroristic intimidation jurors faced to ensure Chauvin was found guilty in what was fundamentally a rigged show trial.

That the trial was not moved out of Minneapolis is a sick joke but since Charlottesville this has become the new normal.

From KARE 11, "'I wish it didn't have to happen': Alternate juror reflects on Derek Chauvin trial":
MINNEAPOLIS — A woman who sat as an alternate on the jury that found Derek Chauvin guilty in George Floyd's murder is speaking out about what it was like to parse through nearly three weeks of testimony in the former Minneapolis officer's high-profile trial.

Brooklyn Center resident Lisa Christensen told KARE 11's Lou Raguse about her role on the jury, as another police killing unfolded in her neighborhood.

Christensen, who lives in the city where a white officer shot and killed a 20-year-old Black man during a traffic stop this month, said that if she had been part of deliberations, she would've found Chauvin guilty. But Christensen had no idea that she was one of two alternates until the judge dismissed her right before the 12 jurors were sequestered.

Raguse: Did you know that you were going to be an alternate in this case?

Christensen: No, I did not.

Raguse: Were you disappointed when you found out that you were an alternate?

Christensen: I was. I spent three weeks of my time, getting invested and going through all kinds of emotions. My heart broke a little when he turned and said, “Number 96, you’re an alternate."

Raguse: When you made it on the jury, how much did you know about the case and what were your thoughts on being a part of it?

Christensen: I saw the video, but not in its entirety. I saw it two or three times on the news. I do not use social media, so I did not post anything or see anything on there.

Raguse: You are the perfect juror in that aspect. You came in with about as clean a slate as somebody can have, considering how big of a case this was.

Christensen: Yeah, I did tell them that I saw the settlement run across the bottom of the screen one day.

Raguse: What did that settlement mean to you?

Christensen: I knew it was a separate case. I knew civil cases are different with different rules, so it did not affect me. I was not surprised there was a settlement, but I was surprised they announced it beforehand.

Raguse: Did you want to be a juror?

Christensen: I had mixed feelings. There was a question on the questionnaire about it and I put I did not know. The reason, at that time, was I did not know what the outcome was going to be, so I felt like either way you are going to disappoint one group or the other. I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict.

[...] Raguse: There was another police shooting in your hometown during the trial. Did that impact you at all?

Christensen: It did not impact me as far as the trial went. However, only being about six blocks from the police department, I could hear everything. When I came home, I could hear the helicopters flying over my house... I could hear the flash bangs going off. If I stepped outside, I could see the smoke from the grenades. One day, the trial ran a little late, and I had trouble getting to my house, because the protesters were blocking the interstate, so I had to go way around. I was aware, but it did not affect me at all.

KARE 11 did not include Christensen's statements detailing what amounts to jury intimidation in their video report.

There's no reason to assume her fears were unique. All the jurors who ultimately ruled on the case were facing similar threats.
1/2: Vandals hurl decapitated pig’s head & animal blood at one-time home of former @SantaRosaPolice Ofc. Barry Brodd, who recently testified for the defense in ex-@MinneapolisPD Ofc. Derek Chauvin’s murder trial in the death of George Floyd. Hand statue at @santarosaplaza hit too pic.twitter.com/2DUziho4t3
— Henry K. Lee (@henrykleeKTVU) April 18, 2021

UPDATE: “It’s potential that they freshly slaughtered a pig to accomplish this,” per @JRKuckerLT re vandals hurling pig head & blood at one-time home of ex-@SantaRosaPolice Ofc. Barry Brodd (pic) who defended ex-@MinneapolisPD Ofc. Derek Chauvin’s conduct in George Floyd case pic.twitter.com/tCJY19FtHk
— Henry K. Lee (@henrykleeKTVU) April 20, 2021
Judge Peter Cahill threatened twice to declare a mistrial but refused to follow through -- no doubt out of fear -- and ultimately knelt before the mob.

1620004843088.png

https://thepostmillennial.com/chauvin-trial-juror-spark-some-change

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rmer-police-officer-dereck-chauvin-new-trial/Really not understanding right now. Didnt this same judge say that Chauvin should seek a retrial? I know I posted about it so will need to search in this thread. . .OK it was Alan Dershowitz who said he should have gotten a new trial. Floyd;s death is very questionable in my opinion. He was a criminal, with many convictions and currently ON DRUGS at his death. That is MY BIGGEST QUESTION. Not sure how a jury could convict a policeman doing his job without question, unless they were worried about the retributions of any other verdict except "guilty".

Yea, i cannot see how so many people can overlook the fact a career criminal with a long drug history spit out a felony in a police car. Thats what the easily searched plastic interior is for. You don't volunteer a felony conviction without believing the pills will kill you if swallowed.

Its all about emotion these days.

Its ALL news media hype that put a good police officer in jail, he should be getting a medal for taking a criminal off the street, its time to STOP kissing crooks rears and prosecute them, Thank your current fake administration in the White House for this travesty of justice, Hope the Biden voters end up being the victims!!!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rt-sides-project-veritas-suit-new-york-times/

“Let the Depositions Begin” – New York Supreme Court Sides with Project Veritas in Suit Against New York Times

By Cristina Laila
Published August 12, 2021 at 3:38pm
155 Comments
Share (266) TweetGab Share

James-OKeefe.jpg
James O’Keefe
The New York Supreme Court on Thursday sided with Project Veritas in its lawsuit against the New York Times.
Project Veritas will be permitted to depose the New York Times.

A motion for a stay was denied.
Project Veritas sued the New York Times for claiming their Minnesota ballot harvesting video was “deceptive.”

The New York Times tried to dismiss the case but the New York Supreme Court denied their motion, ruling terms “deceptive” and “disinformation” apply to the New York Times reporters’ actions and claims.
The Court blasted the Times in an opinion:

“Here, having failed to convince the Court that [Project Veritas’] case should be dismissed, [The New York Times] also failed to demonstrate the extraordinary justification required for the imposition of the drastic remedy of a stay pending appeal.”
The Court also said that “despite the fact that the NY Times has been permitted to file anti-SLAPP motions to dismiss for decades, the NY Times failed to cite any cases in which an unsuccessful moving was granted a stay pending appeal.”
“Ladies and gentlemen: Let the depositions begin. Stay tuned. We’re about to drop the first New York Times deposition any day,” Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe said on Thursday.

To back up the Tucker X Ep 32

Looks to me like Derek Chauvin and the other three former Minneapolis police officers in the death of George Floyd, should be released and exhonorated. AND THEN given payment from the Hennepin County for falsley inditing and imprisioning. I'm sure there are more.

https://alphanews.org/court-docs-reveal-extreme-public-pressure-on-prosecutors-in-george-floyd-case/

Court docs reveal ‘extreme’ public pressure on prosecutors in George Floyd case​

According to the deposition of a former Hennepin County prosecutor, the county’s medical examiner told her in a phone call that there "were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation."
By
Liz Collin
-
October 17, 2023
prosecutors Former Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman at a candidate forum at North Community High School in Minneapolis, Minnesota on October 23, 2018. (Photo by Tony Webster/Flickr)

New court documents expose the “extreme pressure” prosecutors faced in Hennepin County to charge Derek Chauvin and three other former Minneapolis police officers in the death of George Floyd.
Several attorneys opposed charging the “other three” officers and withdrew from the case due to “professional and ethical rules.”
Now, hundreds of pages of sworn testimony of Hennepin County attorneys and other county employees that took place this summer have been made public.
The depositions were conducted in relation to a lawsuit filed by Amy Sweasy, who was one of the office’s top prosecutors, against former County Attorney Mike Freeman. Sweasy is suing after settling a claim with the Minnesota Department of Human Rights alleging that Freeman engaged in sex discrimination and retaliation in the office. Hennepin County agreed to pay $190,000 to settle the Department of Human Rights claim.
Freeman left office in January and Sweasy resigned from the current county attorney’s office in April.
According to the new documents, Senior Assistant County Attorney Patrick Lofton who worked on police use-of-force cases with Sweasy said the relationship between Sweasy and Freeman soured after Lofton and Sweasy withdrew from the officers’ cases formally on June 3, 2020. Lofton explained the pressure they were under to file charges.
“The Chauvin stuff is the catalyst of this,” Lofton said, according to a transcript from his June 6 deposition.
“There was extreme premium pressure, yes. The city was burning down,” Lofton said.
He explained that while he “wanted the case charged” and believed there was “probable cause to charge Mr. Chauvin with third degree murder,” the pressure from outside the office was “insane” and he had reservations about charging “the other three cops.”
Lofton wrote a letter to Freeman on June 3, 2020, explaining his decision to withdraw from the case.
“I wanted it in writing, and I wanted to make sure it was documented that I wasn’t going to let that situation, what was going on in the world, affect my judgment because I have to sleep at night no matter what, and so I wrote the letter, and I wanted it to be memorialized,” Lofton said.
depo4.jpeg

“I can tell you that everyone that I associate with to any degree, professionally or personally, agreed with our decision,” he added.
“He was not happy,” Lofton said of Freeman’s reaction to the letter of withdrawal.
“He felt like our decision in Chauvin ruined him and ruined the office,” he continued. “He didn’t say those exact words to me … I know he was incredibly angry with me.”
Assistant United States Attorney Rachel Kraker, who previously worked in the county attorney’s office, was also deposed as part of the lawsuit.
“That was my understanding. That it was not about Chauvin, that it was about the others,” Kraker told attorneys during a June 13 deposition. “My understanding was that they withdrew because they would not file charges and that was the directive.”
In the days leading up to Sweasy and Lofton withdrawing from the case, Sweasy described tense meetings and phone calls.
“He (Freeman) was screaming at us. He asked whether we had worked out deals in state court with the other three officers. Of course, we had not. He screamed, ‘What the 性交 have they been doing all day?’ to Andy LeFevour (former chief deputy county attorney) about Patrick and me,” Sweasy said, according to a transcript from her Aug. 21 deposition.
depo3.jpeg

At one point, Lofton mentioned the optics surrounding the case.
“I don’t give a 性交 about your optics. The two of you need to get back to work. You’re 性交ing this up,” Freeman replied, according to Sweasy’s deposition.
During her deposition, Sweasy also discussed a revealing conversation she said she had the day after Floyd’s death when she asked Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker about the autopsy.
“I called Dr. Baker early that morning to tell him about the case and to ask him if he would perform the autopsy on Mr. Floyd,” she explained.
“He called me later in the day on that Tuesday and he told me that there were no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation,” Sweasy said, according to the transcript.
“He said to me, ‘Amy, what happens when the actual evidence doesn’t match up with the public narrative that everyone’s already decided on?’ And then he said, ‘This is the kind of case that ends careers.’”
depo.jpeg

There are also several pages of documents that are redacted and seem to go into much more detail about the case.
More attorneys working within Hennepin County, including Senior Assistant County Attorney Judith Cole, seemed to express surprise at how the case was handled.
“The AG taking over the Chauvin cases was difficult, particularly when we had a governor who kind of threw us under the bus. So, it made us discouraged, and people were no longer proud to say they worked there,” Cole said, according to a transcript from her Aug. 17 deposition.
Sweasy’s lawsuit claims Freeman threatened other members of the county attorney’s office “with retaliation if they support, talk to, and help Sweasy.”
“I do believe the things that I’ve witnessed here showed that Freeman was trying to get back at her because of Floyd …” Lofton said during his deposition.
Sweasy and Lofton both referenced what they called sexist comments Freeman is accused of making.
“The remarks were that he said to Patrick, ‘Big white boys like us aren’t going to be ruling the world anymore. We have to start letting,’ he either said ‘Black’ or ‘people of color in, particular men. We already had to let the white girls in,’ and he turned to me, looked at me and said, ‘because they’re smarter than we are and we all need someone to keep our feet warm at night,’” Sweasy explained.
Freeman’s attorney declined to comment. Sweasy’s attorney did not respond to a request for comment.

Latest posts

Back