Not looking to good in Minnesota,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

I dont think they are a black and white issue either, and I can agree that there are good and bad in individuals everywhere. I am just pointing out the fact that you voted for the Democratic Party because you felt like they were the lesser of two evils. That involves everything they support and will pass since they have the majority of every aspect of Congress. You really cant question the legitimacy of this election?? Sorry but you supported them so have no reason to question what they are up to right now. TRhey laid it all out during the debates and that is exactly what is happening but at a much faster pace than I thought it would have. Who on the Republican side who would you actually support? I am just wondering at this point.
I think mitt Romney would have made a good president. Along with many other moderate republicans. I don’t like the extremists on either side. As far as voting democrat, I didn’t vote for Biden as much as I voted against trump. And I actually voted straight Republican down the line except for the president. As I’ve said many times, I don’t support any ticket down party lines but look at each issue individually. I don’t think absolute hatred of ‘the other side’ is productive in any case. There are good ideas from both parties, at least from some of the individuals anyways. Even trump had many good policies.....

Hot take from a racist mouth-breather. Floyd was murdered by a bad cop who now will spend the majority of the rest of his life in prison. Good riddance D Chauvin.

Thus speaketh the troll....why don’t you cut a fart and clear your clouded mind.

Hot take from a racist mouth-breather. Floyd was murdered by a bad cop who now will spend the majority of the rest of his life in prison. Good riddance D Chauvin.

I thought you would be out with your BLM (Burners, Looters and Marauders) insurgents.

What he likely meant to say (for those politically correct sensitive folks here) is that if white people were resisting arrest at the same rate as blacks, the number of whites shot by law enforcement would reflect that.
Intelligent adults usually say exactly what they mean to say.

Come to think of it you might be right. @Jayson does seem “challenged”... for those politically correct sensitive folks.

Lets all admit to hating everyone equally already, damn. A few captain cokes (if you're not too white, otherwise captain pepsi - already had a few myself) and a fat dubey (if you possess the skills to mix the two) and everything will be ok.

Last edited:
You all realize this race thing has become a "for profit" game, right? Almost all races had slaves, almost all races were slaves, almost every race has endured some type of seriously unjust hardship. Some of us dont want to let go of the crimes committed by people who died long ago because it is an excuse to expect and demand reparations. Its not racist for whites to have had enough of that racist shit. I did 6 years in a minnesota prison, Faribault specifically. If you think cops are racist, check out the statistics for the most popular facility in the state. And when you see how high hennepin county is for DOC commits, refer back to the white vs black inmate count and reevaluate your confusion. Here, take a look:

https://coms.doc.state.mn.us/tourreport/09FacilityInmateProfile.pdf
Mostly white in prison, been that way for a long time. Its right here in black and white (no pun intended). And im sorry, if you wanna cry race, I would like to cry sexist because we here in MN have one female facility, yet we have 7 major male facilities.

Perhaps when these ice cold blood thirsty leftists stop using current events to disguise their evil and stop using their own evil actions to justify the erosion of the freedoms of everyone else, the country might be able to get back on track.

Well said.
I did a rotation in a nursing home once.
Lesson learned: do not get old, do not go into a nursing home.
Ten years as a Paramedic got me into several Nursing Homes several times a day. Thusly, when my father got sick after my mother died I moved in with him as the hospital was pushing for a home. He didn't want it and neither did I. Avoid them at all costs, NONE of them are good in the long run.

There are loud mouths that should be muzzled in both parties. This isn’t a political stance for me, just one of common sense when any one individual is calling for chaos and violence. I don’t care which side feels right, there needs to be a level of decency I the world.

Overall I like the idea.
But that sentiment seems to have gone the way of the dodo bird.

I think mitt Romney would have made a good president. Along with many other moderate republicans. I don’t like the extremists on either side. As far as voting democrat, I didn’t vote for Biden as much as I voted against trump. And I actually voted straight Republican down the line except for the president. As I’ve said many times, I don’t support any ticket down party lines but look at each issue individually. I don’t think absolute hatred of ‘the other side’ is productive in any case. There are good ideas from both parties, at least from some of the individuals anyways. Even trump had many good policies.....

IMHO, that right there is the reason why they closed the inauguration, kept the NG deployed, the fence up on the pretense of right wing violence.
The reality of the situation was if it were open to the general public, turn out would of been so low, it would of been an embarrassment to the Biden admin/Democrats especially if it was less than Trumps.

And there is a big difference about what people consider decent. Drag Queens for one.
Lol, I don’t care what anyone does in the privacy of their own home and am pretty open minded on most things. But I agree, I just don’t care to see some things in public.... the world seems to disagree now though. Things like this aren’t just tolerated but now have to be celebrated according to the PC police.

Latest posts

Back