Not looking to good in Minnesota,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty on all counts. I agree that the cop deserves to be punished for contributing to Floyd’s death, but also feel Floyd was responsible as well. Once Floyd was restrained and calmed down the cop should have gotten off him. I’m curious about what kind of punishment the cop will get. Hopefully tonight won’t be a free for all riot there and in many other cities across the country.
He had 98% oxygen level for autopsy. . . Dont you think it should have been lower if he had been strangled? It was a drug overdose and his health issues that caused his death. I really wish I could have been on that jury because I would not have been intimidated by MOB RULE!!

BUT yet you still support the Democratic Party because they are the lesser of two evils!
There are loud mouths that should be muzzled in both parties. This isn’t a political stance for me, just one of common sense when any one individual is calling for chaos and violence. I don’t care which side feels right, there needs to be a level of decency I the world.

He had 98% oxygen level for autopsy. . . Dont you think it should have been lower if he had been strangled? It was a drug overdose and his health issues that caused his death. I really wish I could have been on that jury because I would not have been intimidated by MOB RULE!!
I do believe Floyd bears some of the responsibility in his death but I also feel the cop was on him too long without question. I also understand cops are human and can’t always just turn off the Adrenalin flow after an altercation with a person, but they should be held to some standards and training. I do feel for the cop some as he is going to pay more for being caught up in this wave of passion that we are currently in. But no, I don’t think he was justified in the length of restraint.

BUT yet you still support the Democratic Party because they are the lesser of two evils!
Have I said I support the Democratic Party here? I didn’t support or agree with trump, but I never said I like what the democrats are doing. I think we had two really crap choices to choose from. I believe we deserve better candidates to lead our country and don’t feel either party has provided one in a long time.

I feel the cop deserves a lesser charge of negligent homicide at worse case but believe he will do serious time because of all the passion involved in this.

I do believe Floyd bears some of the responsibility in his death but I also feel the cop was on him too long without question. I also understand cops are human and can’t always just turn off the Adrenalin flow after an altercation with a person, but they should be held to some standards and training. I do feel for the cop some as he is going to pay more for being caught up in this wave of passion that we are currently in. But no, I don’t think he was justified in the length of restraint.
The only thing Chauvin was guilty of in my book was he laid Floyd down while he was having a drug overdose with his health issues only made it worse. According to my hunny, who is a retired officer, that is the last thing you do. If you believe someone is having an overdose, you need to keep that person at least in a sitting position. With everything happening so fast during the arrest, with him resisting, maybe that was not noticed. The verdict passed down today was by intimidation from BLM and ANTIFA, which the Democrats support. Did you happen to see Mavine Waters speech on Saturday night when she was out pass curfew to give it? Not too long afterwards National Guard got fired on. Those juror felt like they had no choice but to find a guilty verdict on all three counts. We as a country are run by Democrats and mob rule!!

Have I said I support the Democratic Party here? I didn’t support or agree with trump, but I never said I like what the democrats are doing. I think we had two really crap choices to choose from. I believe we deserve better candidates to lead our country and don’t feel either party has provided one in a long time.
You voted for Biden over Trump because you thought Trump put out hurtful tweets and was just not a good person. If you vote for Biden, a Democrat, in my opinion, that means you believe in their policies over Republican policies.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson both looked like death was knocking on their doors at the post verdict press conference. :oops:

You voted for Biden over Trump because you thought Trump put out hurtful tweets and was just not a good person. If you vote for Biden, a Democrat, in my opinion, that means you believe in their policies over Republican policies.
I don’t understand your ‘either or’ mindset. I don’t see things as all black or white in political or other things. There are good and bad individuals everywhere. They don’t all belong on one side or the other.

I
I don’t understand your ‘either or’ mindset. I don’t see things as all black or white in political or other things. There are good and bad individuals everywhere. They don’t all belong on one side or the other.
I dont think they are a black and white issue either, and I can agree that there are good and bad in individuals everywhere. I am just pointing out the fact that you voted for the Democratic Party because you felt like they were the lesser of two evils. That involves everything they support and will pass since they have the majority of every aspect of Congress. You really cant question the legitimacy of this election?? Sorry but you supported them so have no reason to question what they are up to right now. TRhey laid it all out during the debates and that is exactly what is happening but at a much faster pace than I thought it would have. Who on the Republican side who would you actually support? I am just wondering at this point.

If these Negroes followed the lawful instructions of the police, then they wouldn’t be dead right now.
Hot take from a racist mouth-breather. Floyd was murdered by a bad cop who now will spend the majority of the rest of his life in prison. Good riddance D Chauvin.

Hot take from a racist mouth-breather. Floyd was murdered by a bad cop who now will spend the majority of the rest of his life in prison. Good riddance D Chauvin.
What he likely meant to say (for those politically correct sensitive folks here) is that if white people were resisting arrest at the same rate as blacks, the number of whites shot by law enforcement would reflect that.

Latest posts

Back