Not looking to good in Minnesota,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...cked-while-covering-minnesota-police-protests
I watched the video earlier, tried just now, but I get a "This page is not available to you," message on Twitter, where I did not get that message and watched the vid before.
Someone noted that CNN did not cover their own story on the Don Lemon show.

hit by water bottle - you mean a chunk of ice the size of a water bottle >>>> they disguise their projectiles as water bottles - protest sign sticks are sharpened spears - umbrellas are shields and battering rams .....

if ANTIFA is there with one of their supply trucks getting ready for some heavy upsurges in violence ....

Revealed: Former AG Barr blocked Derek Chauvin plea deal that would have given 10 year sentence

Posted by: Gregory Hoyt|February 11, 2021 |CategoriesFeatured, Investigations

Revealed: Former AG Barr blocked Derek Chauvin plea deal that would have given 10 year sentence

MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Some interesting new details have come to light regarding the case against former police officer Derek Chauvin, as there was once reportedly a plea deal offered to him days after the death of George Floyd.

And apparently, former AG Bill Barr was the person to have stopped the plea bargain from going through.

Here’s the details on this latest development.

By now, most everyone is familiar with the case lodged against Chauvin as he has been charged in connection with the in-custody death of Floyd from back in May of 2020. Currently, Chauvin is facing charges of second-degree unintentional murder and second-degree manslaughter.

Yet, just days after the death of Floyd, there was reportedly a plea bargain offered to Chauvin for third-degree murder – which Chauvin was reportedly willing to agree to.

Said plea bargain would have seen Chauvin serve a decade or more behind bars for the death of Floyd, which officials were in the process to rally up the press and announce that Chauvin had agreed to plead guilty.

But in order for the deal to go through, it would’ve had to have gotten the greenlight from then-AG Bill Barr, which Barr at the time said to pull the deal.

The reason Barr needed to approve the deal was that said deal would’ve seen Chauvin serve his sentence in federal prison.

The reported rationale for Barr’s decision was multifaceted, according to reports, with Barr at the time expressing concerns that a plea deal for third-degree murder would seem too lenient and that the investigation into the incident was far too early to begin entertaining potential plea bargains.

Furthermore, Barr was also said to have noted that the case was about to fall into the hands of state prosecutors who he felt would be best suited how to handle the case moving forward.

More at Link

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/04/...mer-home-of-defense-witness-in-chauvin-trial/
Imagine what kind of pressure those sitting on the jury are feeling.
Anything but a guilty verdict and they could feel responsible for mass rioting.
Or even fear for their safety.
I read elsewhere the NYT were trying to find out who the jurors are.
They need to grow a spine and do whats right according to the evidence. That's their responsibility. The gutter apes are going to burn and loot anyway. A few ounces of lead and cutting off welfare to these animals would stop all of this foolishness.

Wish I was on that JURY!!!
Me too!

@Arcticdude Marjorie Greene has more balls than most all men in Congress. I love her! Maxine flew over to Minneapolis to incite violence, but yet nothing is actually happening to her because of double standards. . .

They impeached President Trump for a second time by telling his followers to peacefully protest the election results. . . .

Shouldnt Maxine Waters be "impeached" and forced out of office too?? She is one ugly woman, and I am not talking about her face (even though I will say it has not aged well at all, may have something to do with her attitude?) ! She has an evil heart along with many others in the Democratic party.

the joke may be on Auntie Maude Waters >> good chance her stunt is used in any appeal process that's necessary - the trial judge publically opened that door - crap like what happened out in CA is also wood for that fire ....

ANY kind of intimidation aimed at the jury almost automatically cancels out their verdict - they haven't been sequestered and saw all this crap .........

Posted by: Gregory Hoyt|February 11, 2021 |CategoriesFeatured, Investigations

MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Some interesting new details have come to light regarding the case against former police officer Derek Chauvin, as there was once reportedly a plea deal offered to him days after the death of George Floyd.

And apparently, former AG Bill Barr was the person to have stopped the plea bargain from going through.

Here’s the details on this latest development.

By now, most everyone is familiar with the case lodged against Chauvin as he has been charged in connection with the in-custody death of Floyd from back in May of 2020. Currently, Chauvin is facing charges of second-degree unintentional murder and second-degree manslaughter.

Yet, just days after the death of Floyd, there was reportedly a plea bargain offered to Chauvin for third-degree murder – which Chauvin was reportedly willing to agree to.

Said plea bargain would have seen Chauvin serve a decade or more behind bars for the death of Floyd, which officials were in the process to rally up the press and announce that Chauvin had agreed to plead guilty.

But in order for the deal to go through, it would’ve had to have gotten the greenlight from then-AG Bill Barr, which Barr at the time said to pull the deal.

The reason Barr needed to approve the deal was that said deal would’ve seen Chauvin serve his sentence in federal prison.

The reported rationale for Barr’s decision was multifaceted, according to reports, with Barr at the time expressing concerns that a plea deal for third-degree murder would seem too lenient and that the investigation into the incident was far too early to begin entertaining potential plea bargains.

Furthermore, Barr was also said to have noted that the case was about to fall into the hands of state prosecutors who he felt would be best suited how to handle the case moving forward.

More at Link
Once again, Danil45grl has the inside scoop. Thanks.

When I saw the film at first, I was very angry at those police who had obviously killed Floyd in my mind. But now that the left has taken up this as a cause, I hope this policeman gets off scott-free and the left burns down that Marxi city that night, the National Guard comes in guns blazing, and we enter a CW2 world where I can finally, legally, defend myself.

When I saw the film at first, I was very angry at those police who had obviously killed Floyd in my mind. But now that the left has taken up this as a cause, I hope this policeman gets off scott-free and the left burns down that Marxi city that night, the National Guard comes in guns blazing, and we enter a CW2 world where I can finally, legally, defend myself.

when I heard about it I immediately thought about NYC Garner >>> fat azz lazy street hustler that hasn't passed a greasy pork chop or piece of chicken in 50 years - smokes & drinks like there's no tomorrow - at least some drug usage - haven't walked farther than his street corner in the last 20 years and never worked hard at a job in his entire life >>> then he thinks he can fight with the poooolice like he's still a Chicago 7 afro 20 something ...

found out I wasn't far off with Floyd - except he's an even bigger POS than Garner >>> IF anyone killed Floyd - it was Floyd himself >> abused himself royally - did stupid azz crap like constant crooking and thinking he can fight with a bunch of cops ....

if you want to bitch about PD abuse & violence - I got a local beauty >>> black SWAT team went into a nursing home and unloaded a riot gun load of bean bags into a 90+ old white WW2 veteran - SITTING IN HIS LOUNGE CHAIR - his internal organs were pulverized into a gooey mess ....

please talk to me about police abuse ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back