Not looking to good in Minnesota,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I heard about it I immediately thought about NYC Garner >>> fat azz lazy street hustler that hasn't passed a greasy pork chop or piece of chicken in 50 years - smokes & drinks like there's no tomorrow - at least some drug usage - haven't walked farther than his street corner in the last 20 years and never worked hard at a job in his entire life >>> then he thinks he can fight with the poooolice like he's still a Chicago 7 afro 20 something ...

found out I wasn't far off with Floyd - except he's an even bigger POS than Garner >>> IF anyone killed Floyd - it was Floyd himself >> abused himself royally - did stupid azz crap like constant crooking and thinking he can fight with a bunch of cops ....

if you want to bitch about PD abuse & violence - I got a local beauty >>> black SWAT team went into a nursing home and unloaded a riot gun load of bean bags into a 90+ old white WW2 veteran - SITTING IN HIS LOUNGE CHAIR - his internal organs were pulverized into a gooey mess ....

please talk to me about police abuse ...
Any local print/video coverage of the above act on the WW2 Vet you can post?

internet has been scrubbing it since it happened - haven't looked lately to see if anything even exists anymore >>>

by God one of the better articles is still alive - Trib columnist John Kass wrote a beaut of an article >>>

Kass: Was police killing of 95-year-old necessary?

Last edited:
It was clear when it was noted that he also called Floyd's family and said he was praying for them.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jury-reaches-verdict-derek-chauvin-trial-be-read-imminently
"It took the jury roughly 10 hours of deliberation to reach their verdict, which is expected to be read in Hennepin County court between 3:30 and 4 p.m local time (between 4:30 and 5pm ET) "

Remember where you are/were when it is read.

And, is this the point where things go from slow moving downward decline to sudden drop?
The preps you have on hand, are they going to be enough if this turns into a prolonged civil unrest/economic down turn?

Waiting for trial verdict....So a little long winded...
This is completely off subject to the Chauvin/Floyd case and more in line with what Illini Warrior wrote about the Army Air Corps WWII Veteran. But may a valid point to any of you with aging parents in nursing homes or who are headed that way.

IMHO, My nursing judgement -If I had been the charge nurse at the nursing home that John Wrana was a resident of, I would have called the Physician on call and gotten an order for a chemical restraint before I'd let Police come in with riot shields and shot guns. Does it suck to think about holding the 95 y.o. down and shooting him up with Ativan or Haldol? YUP. Yea it does. Does it suck less than him bleeding out from a point blank shot to the gut? YUP. Yea it does.
It is very rare that physical and chemical restraints are used in nursing homes. Physical restraint meaning soft wrist restraints or a seatbelt in wheel chair. Even bed rails are considered physical restraints. Chemical restraints are any medications that will make the person less agitated or aggressive...or awake. o_O Think antitypical psychotics, maybe mixed with some benzodiazepines. A shot to the ### muscle and you'll be out.
To use either physical or chemical restraints is very time sensitive for the writing Physician and the nurse. It sucks frankly. The nurse must check on and chart on the patient EVERY 15 MINUTES. Doesn't matter if she has 4,5,6, other patients. Every 15 minutes....
My point? I don't know how nursing homes work. I've never worked in one, never will. But if when you meet with the staff on admission of your loved one- and lets say they give you the option to use physical or chemical restrains first over calling in the SWAT team, go for the soft restraints.
...Better yet, have the staff call YOU in to calm Uncle Joe down before he takes one to the Right Lower Quadrant and bleeds out by the pudding cart.

RIP
John Wrana
WWII VET :USA:
1918-2013

Its TIME to deal with this CRAP!!!!!! We can STOP civil unrest!!!!!!

Dave2001, I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but I for one do not want to see the NG or local PDs firing on Americans.
IMHO, what we need is for real political leadership to get in front of this and call for calm and peaceful demonstrations.
Yes, I had a hard time writing the above.
Heck, give me a clueless Hollywood movie type or music singer at this point to get everyone to calm down.
That is better than open warfare. For those of you who do not understand open warfare, here in America that would result in the destruction of the JIT/BAU paradigm. There are a lot of people on both sides of the political spectrum that would suffer and or die (e.g. the elderly). It has been speculated that somewhere in the 80-90% of the population would die off if the JIT/BAU system were to fail.
Look around your neighborhood count off 9 people and the 10th would survive. That is a disaster. And would only get worse.

Just MHO.

Waiting for trial verdict....So a little long winded...
This is completely off subject to the Chauvin/Floyd case and more in line with what Illini Warrior wrote about the Army Air Corps WWII Veteran. But may a valid point to any of you with aging parents in nursing homes or who are headed that way.

IMHO, My nursing judgement -If I had been the charge nurse at the nursing home that John Wrana was a resident of, I would have called the Physician on call and gotten an order for a chemical restraint before I'd let Police come in with riot shields and shot guns. Does it suck to think about holding the 95 y.o. down and shooting him up with Ativan or Haldol? YUP. Yea it does. Does it suck less than him bleeding out from a point blank shot to the gut? YUP. Yea it does.
It is very rare that physical and chemical restraints are used in nursing homes. Physical restraint meaning soft wrist restraints or a seatbelt in wheel chair. Even bed rails are considered physical restraints. Chemical restraints are any medications that will make the person less agitated or aggressive...or awake. o_O Think antitypical psychotics, maybe mixed with some benzodiazepines. A shot to the ### muscle and you'll be out.
To use either physical or chemical restraints is very time sensitive for the writing Physician and the nurse. It sucks frankly. The nurse must check on and chart on the patient EVERY 15 MINUTES. Doesn't matter if she has 4,5,6, other patients. Every 15 minutes....
My point? I don't know how nursing homes work. I've never worked in one, never will. But if when you meet with the staff on admission of your loved one- and lets say they give you the option to use physical or chemical restrains first over calling in the SWAT team, go for the soft restraints.
...Better yet, have the staff call YOU in to calm Uncle Joe down before he takes one to the Right Lower Quadrant and bleeds out by the pudding cart.

RIP
John Wrana
WWII VET :USA:
1918-2013

Well said.
I did a rotation in a nursing home once.
Lesson learned: do not get old, do not go into a nursing home.

Dave2001, I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but I for one do not want to see the NG or local PDs firing on Americans.
IMHO, what we need is for real political leadership to get in front of this and call for calm and peaceful demonstrations.
Yes, I had a hard time writing the above.
Heck, give me a clueless Hollywood movie type or music singer at this point to get everyone to calm down.
That is better than open warfare. For those of you who do not understand open warfare, here in America that would result in the destruction of the JIT/BAU paradigm. There are a lot of people on both sides of the political spectrum that would suffer and or die (e.g. the elderly). It has been speculated that somewhere in the 80-90% of the population would die off if the JIT/BAU system were to fail.
Look around your neighborhood count off 9 people and the 10th would survive. That is a disaster. And would only get worse.

Just MHO.
We had a political leader and a GREAT one, Its time to just say NO to these intimidating FOOLS no matter what it takes, OUR country was NOT built on this type of behavior, IF we donr stop it now it will get worse, I am REALLY tired of kissing BUTT!!! NOW its time to start KICKING some!!!

It doesn’t matter if Chauvin was found guilty, the insurgents are still going to burn, loot and riot.

It should be dark in Minnesota in a few hours, then the rioters will come out to ‘celebrate’ the verdict.

10 hours for a jury to make a unanimous decision - no questions or review of the evidence >>> you'd think it was an obvious case >>>

an appeals court won't think so >>> just more evidence of jury intimidation - I'd be willing to bet there was even open talk about the consequences of a hung jury - anybody that had a doubt or thought non-guilty got beat down ....

Our Justice system in our country is dead. . . we are now obviously ruled by the mob rule and intimidation. The Dems and Libs won today so the rioting and looting will only get worse. . . It worked for this case and in their heads it will continue to work for them to get what they want. Prep like you have never before, this may become a very wild ride in our world of Biden. . .

Guilty on all counts. I agree that the cop deserves to be punished for contributing to Floyd’s death, but also feel Floyd was responsible as well. Once Floyd was restrained and calmed down the cop should have gotten off him. I’m curious about what kind of punishment the cop will get. Hopefully tonight won’t be a free for all riot there and in many other cities across the country.

Latest posts

Back