Norwegian girl: 'Ello!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexandra

Reaction score
Hey guys and greetings from Norway! My name is Alexandra, but everyone calls me Alex. I'm 18yrs old, living with my boyfriend, metalhead and prepping for war and nasty weather.
Why war and weather? Because of Russia and the change of weather patterns we've had the last decade. I'm anticipating worse winters and bad crops in the future. To make me even more conserned, our economy is starting to wobble.
I joined this forum looking for ideas, tips and maybe even provide some of my own. The current skills I am trying to improve is firemaking, food preservation and cooking.
Looking forward to "work" with you guys!
~Alex

PS! Excuse my bad English, I'm out of practise.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Lots of good ideas on this site , look back through the threads you should find answers to many questions . Lots of Members from around the World here also . Don't worry about your English , we Americans do not speak good English either .

Hey guys and greetings from Norway! My name is Alexandra, but everyone calls me Alex. I'm 18yrs old, living with my boyfriend, metalhead and prepping for war and nasty weather.
Why war and weather? Because of Russia and the change of weather patterns we've had the last decade. I'm anticipating worse winters and bad crops in the future. To make me even more conserned, our economy is starting to wobble.
I joined this forum looking for ideas, tips and maybe even provide some of my own. The current skills I am trying to improve is firemaking, food preservation and cooking.
~Alex

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to DPF and hope you excuse NR and his lack of geography (his a Brit ;) ) but I'm a Finn and our worries seem to be somewhat same...

~Alex

Welcome. You seem to be pretty good at English, at least a lot better than my Norwegian! Dig through some of the old posts and there's a wealth of info here. If you don't find the answers there, just ask!

And just to spread things around geographically, welcome from Oz.

We all have different issues but a lot in common as well.

Latest posts

Back