North Korea threatens Nuclear Strike

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/201...anda-video-nuclear-war-paula-hancocks-lkl.cnn

Can I just be the first to tell NK to "bring it"?

Let's say they fire 10 missiles. 5 Probably land in the water, while 2 are taken out by Patriot 3's from SK as they rise. 2 more are taken out by space defense systems, and a final one is taken out by either Aegis or ground-based interceptors. No impact.

Then, the US counters with a conventional (non-nuclear) retaliatory strike rendering most of NK into an inhospitable wasteland, and we're done with this whole NK nonsense forever. Sure, there's a lot dug in, but with no above-ground support or transport system, they will cease to be any kind of real threat. (and there is always a limited nuke (low rad yield) option that won't tick off the neighbors)....

Pretty much 0% chance of them shooting ANYTHING at us. They don't have the technology to create an ICBM that can travel this far, nor with any accuracy. Also from what I understand their nukes are still massive in size.

True as of a few weeks back. But recent analysts think they may actually have it. Like you said though, chances of them actually being on target and making it? That's why I said some will hit the drink.....

Fat Boy is talk for the most part,,,I think he likes all the press he is given,to be honest if the world would ignore him he would probably just fade away

It's worked for decades. Why change the playbook?

Can't say I blame him. Rattle some sabers, get a closed door payoff. Business as usual. Hope Trump just ignores him. Best strategy really.

Latest posts

Back