NORTH ALABAMA / SOUTH CENTRAL TENNESSEE PREPAREDNESS MEETUP !!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobanz

Reaction score
NorthAlabamaPreparednessMeetup_DowntownHuntsvillePublicLibrary.jpg

Finally a meetup in North Alabama and South Central Tennessee! We are starting monthly meetups. Everyone welcome.

December meeting:

SATURDAY DECEMBER 11th
10:30 AM until 2:00 at the latest
Downtown Huntsville Public Library Auditorium
915 Monroe St. SW, Huntsville, AL 35801

Bottled water and light refreshments will be provided.

Please email [email protected] if you have any questions. Emailing me is not required. Privacy and anonymity highly valued!

This is a public meeting. All preppers welcome from any state or location. This is a networking opportunity to help you find other preppers in your area for the purpose of building trusted relationships and arrangements to help each other in dangerous times.

TOPIC: "Why would I want be a part of a prepper group?" There will be a short-ish initial presentation and Q&A, but most of the time will be reserved for networking and getting to know one another.

Please attend if you can! And if you know other preppers in the North Alabama or South Central Tennessee area, please let them know about this Meetup. We would like have good attendance at this first meetup if possible. Thanks!

[The Viking Preparedness Alabama Coordinator will also be in attendance. If you don't know what that is, it doesn't matter.]

##### NORTH ALABAMA / SOUTH CENTRAL TENNESSEE PREPAREDNESS MEETUP !!! #####

bartering, preparedness, survival, survivalism, prepper, homestead, homesteading, self-sufficiency, sustainability, patriot, patriotic, patriotism, emergency, water, food storage, communications, security, camping, hiking, backpacking, backpack, bug out, EDC, wilderness, collapse, WROL, TEOTWAWKI, SHTF, PAW, cyber attack, nuclear fallout, grid down, pandemic, covid, supply chain, inflation, precious metals

Last edited:
I have contacts. I might can point you to similar meetups elsewhere. But further conversation on that probly needs to happen privately. PM me here or email me ([email protected]) if interested.

Latest posts

Back