Norovirus Outbreak

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is pretty simple. Someone in the kitchen didn't wash their hands after going to the bathroom, and contaminated the food. No real conspiracy here. Pretty traceable to this one event.

This one is pretty simple. Someone in the kitchen didn't wash their hands after going to the bathroom, and contaminated the food. No real conspiracy here. Pretty traceable to this one event.
That's true, but it makes me want to eat at home.

washing hands,simple and effective :)
does it daily so many times that I'll have to use lotion on my hands,but working at the ER is what it is.

Lets also remember, reporting and assessments have become far better to and from the health departments and with the advent of rapid news and social media word gets out extremely fast and nationwide within minutes, lets not forget we have a multitude of restaurants that wasn't around 50 years ago, what we are seeing today isn't necessarily new, we should all put it in context and not jump to conclusions ;)

People really should start cooking from their own homes, we as a nation have become obsessed with being waited on, such pity.

nothing beats a good home cooked meal,made with real TLC :)
and skip those ready meals from the freezer,nothing but chemicals. and remember to WASH YOUR HANDS :) okay,getting the runs will result in loosing some weight but there are better ways to loose it ;)

Latest posts

Back