Nooooooooooooooooo so unfair

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg
Dammit to hell and back CRKT have taken my favourite boot knife the AG Russell STING AND the Barstewards have taken EVERY MODIFICATION I could possibly dream of or want and made the Sting 3B

But its not for sale in the UK, Life is just so bloody unfair. You absolute bunch of bloody shits CRKT

http://www.crkt.com/sting-3b-boot-knife-2025

Last edited:
View attachment 4609 Dammit to hell and back CRKT have tacken my favourite boot knife the AG Russell STING AND the Barstewards have taken EVERY MODIFICATION I could possibly dream of or want and made the Sting 3B

But its not for sale in the UK, Life is just so bloody unfair. You absolute bunch of bloody shits CRKT

http://www.crkt.com/sting-3b-boot-knife-2025
Nice. I may have to order me a couple. Maybe you could get someone outside of the UK to mail you one...

US - UK Special relationship my shiny metal arse, the yanks hog all the good stuff :)

May the fleas from 10,000 Camels infest the armpits of the staff at CRKT.

should you consider special relationship UK-Fin instead??? ;)

sent you a pm about that beauty.

Yup Cheers Jonnte I'll see if the wife will let me order one for my birthday, its a bloody gorgous knife the ideal prepper fixed blade, good metal, one piece, non slip and a well proven AG Russell blade design.

I had my original Sting 1A for over 15 years before I lost it on the moors and from guys like me to guys like Jerry Ahern in the US who wrote the Survivalist series of books thought the sting 1A was the best ever small boot knife, it was vastly superior to the brittle Gerber Guardian.

Then CRKT brought out the CRKT Sting an instant classic of one piece simplicity, I EDC one a lot but would like a Kydex sheath for it. Then the swine go and evolve the sting into the sting 3B and without even handling it I instinctively know it will be a life long love affair if I can get hold of one.

A snippet about A G

A.G. Russell
A.G. Russell has been deeply involved in the knife industry for over forty years. A.G. was the first member of the Knife Digest Cutlery Hall of Fame, was a founding member of the Knifemakers' Guild, founded The Knife Collectors Club™, started the first knife mail order business, and produced the first commemorative pocket knife. In 1968, he founded the first "after market" for knives, the A.G. Russell List of Knives for Immediate Delivery. His mailing list was used to found the first two knife magazines, Knife World and The American Blade, now Blade. In the early 1970s, he arranged the first collaboration between a knifemaker and knife manufacturer. He designed and produced the first liner-less pocket knife with all-plastic handles in 1970. In 1975, he designed a unique boot knife he called the Sting, a small knife intended for hunting and personal defense. In 1987, he introduced the A.G. Russell™ One Hand Knife™ which was one of the first production knives to use a blade thumb stud for one-hand opening.

Knife is a little small and light for my liking. Steel is ok. The sheath is Crap and will dull the blade every time. Cold steel uses the same stuff for sheaths. Glass reinforced nylon will dull your blade faster than rocks for a sheath... lol

Knife is a little small and light for my liking. Steel is ok. The sheath is Crap and will dull the blade every time. Cold steel uses the same stuff for sheaths. Glass reinforced nylon will dull your blade faster than rocks for a sheath... lol

Yup but nothing that cannot be corrected with a nice Kydex sheath like I also want for my standard Sting

Isn't this what eBay and Amazon were invented for? I haven't shipped much internationally, but can't a small parcel go just about anywhere?

Isn't this what eBay and Amazon were invented for? I haven't shipped much internationally, but can't a small parcel go just about anywhere?
To order a Knife off E bay from the US the average postage charge t0 Europe is over $20 and then we face being hit for 25% import duty and VAT on top of all that.

Latest posts

Back