Non-homeowners

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyReisch

Reaction score
I saw this question pop up from time to time and it needs to be addressed because I'm sure others are wondering the same.

Most articles floating around the internet about prepping are mainly geared towards people who already own homes or property. Is there any advice for renters who have limited space or resources? Your comments are all appreciated.

I didn't read the article, but I would look at any available space; behind the sofa, under the bed, back of the closet, make an end table out of cases of canned goods, make pillows to put on top of 5 gallon buckets and you have extra seating.

I read that if you have a headboard on your bed, you can slide it out and stack cases behind it then cover them with blankets and pillows to dress it up a bit.

there are products out there that non home owners non property owners can get and secretly place in public places such as state forests and resevations I know this sounds like it would be silly but with out advertizing and getting kicked off here for salisatating for profit but Perma-Blinds have many new products that help both property and non property owners

Hey, me personally, being ex-mil. we know how to get out of dodge quick. My wife and i own our house, and we're planning on a bug-in plan, but, we also have a bug out plan to some underground concrete bunkers. But, if you can't stay and hold your ground and have to bug out, i would suggest to get a few bags, ruc-sacks, back packs, things like that. Load them up, have them ready to go as soon as possible. Idk how many people you have in your group, but you really should figure out where you're going first, then start doing dry runs. Basically, surprise your family in the middle of the night, yell, grab the bags, everyone helps load the truck or cars, whatever means of getting out is. I do it with my wife randomly. We can load all our bags filled with med supplies, food, clothes, weapons, ect. within 5 minutes, and its only two of us. They say 15 minutes to load everything is normal, but if we really needed to go, and go right away, 5 minutes is where you want to be. What type of "Doomsday" are you planning for?? That will play a big part of what you need in your bags and carry alongs.

Latest posts

Back