Noah's Ark?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
Doomsday prophecies come and go, and save for a few random suicides and emptying of bank accounts, most of them pass by without much of a fuss.

For one man in China, however, he can only hope that 2012 is the end of the world.
Hailing from Luohe City in Henan Province, the man has hired a bunch of workers to help him construct a veritable “Noah’s ark.”

Ark.jpg

Costing a modest 20,000 RMB, or $3,130, the ark is being constructed out of an oil tank that checks in at 8 meters long and 2.5 meters wide. To allow adequate air flow, it contains three vents, windows, and has six wheels for easy transport.

The tank can hold hold more than 20 people, though little has been said regarding the capacity for one of every type of animal. It’s divided into three compartments: one for storage, one for sleeping, and the other for using the bathroom.

It will also apparently include air conditioning, power generators, and kitchen appliances.

There are some who go to the most extreme measures.
As for me I feel the whole 2012 issue will be just like the whole Y2K panic, and nothing will happen.
I too think the year will pass and another will arrive. No one knows when the end of the world will occur. Many have suggested when that will be with no success. It is wise to plan for certain emergencies, but I don't plan on going to China to board the ark nor do I plan on building something similar here either.

first of i have to comment on the ark picture, doesnt it look like a face with arms in the giant wave, kinda cool, second, im a bible beliver that believes my gods promise to not flood the earth again, and in any way i can look at it that guys going to extreams, third, where the hell do you find an oil rig for 3 grand? i want to buy one n burry it for my bunker thatd be sweet, and last but not least, 12/21/2012, i believe somethings going to happen, stars lining up like that something great (not in the literal scence) is going to happen. but the mians were smarter than way before their time, they had 5 fazes of their calender 12/21/12 being the end of the fifth, the first 4 ended in drastic changes to the world, none of which might i add, ended mankind! personally i hope the lineing of the stars causes an un-reversable magnetic pulse that whips out this never ending string of bad luck im having! rofl

first of i have to comment on the ark picture, doesnt it look like a face with arms in the giant wave, kinda cool, second, im a bible beliver that believes my gods promise to not flood the earth again, and in any way i can look at it that guys going to extreams, third, where the hell do you find an oil rig for 3 grand? i want to buy one n burry it for my bunker thatd be sweet, and last but not least, 12/21/2012, i believe somethings going to happen, stars lining up like that something great (not in the literal scence) is going to happen. but the mians were smarter than way before their time, they had 5 fazes of their calender 12/21/12 being the end of the fifth, the first 4 ended in drastic changes to the world, none of which might i add, ended mankind! personally i hope the lineing of the stars causes an irreversible magnetic pulse that whips out this never ending string of bad luck im having! rofl
Bravo! Well said! I wouldn't mind an oil rig myslef for making a bunker, but i think the neighbors would object!

ya doomsday bunkers? he also made a computerised gun that fires at any pixelated motion, in case someone come tonyour bunker when your not there, guess the guy got jacked for a genorator, the problem i see with that is when shtf, your minds gonna be going at a million miles a second, what happens if you get up there but in all the caos you forget to disable the damn thing and it mows down your family? then on top of it all the guy that WAS scoping you out is not only laughing his ### off at you at the most fed up moment of your life, but takes your bunker too. lol man i can come up with some bs senerios!

ya doomsday bunkers? he also made a computerised gun that fires at any pixelated motion, in case someone come tonyour bunker when your not there, guess the guy got jacked for a genorator, the problem i see with that is when shtf, your minds gonna be going at a million miles a second, what happens if you get up there but in all the caos you forget to disable the damn thing and it mows down your family? then on top of it all the guy that WAS scoping you out is not only laughing his ### off at you at the most fed up moment of your life, but takes your bunker too. lol man i can come up with some bs senerios!
That would blow big time! Talk about making yourself feel like the dumb ### of the year. If I did something to get my family killed I don't know what I would do.

We welded up a rocket one time as a kid, made it out of a bunch of old oil tanks, welded a bucket seat out of a buick in it, and had seat belts and everything. Knew we couldnt fly, so we welded a length of chain to the tip. Drug it around grandpas property with a 53 willys jeep that we were suppose to drag the wood trailers with. LOL lots of fun, I recon every one of us kids in the holler got hurt that summer in that damn thing. it was great fun going across a field like a rocket( on its side bouncing in the dirt) but them freakin turns it would make you so dizzy, had to throw up If some a-hole cousin didnt stop and slowly turn around, the whole thing would just roll round and round , I can still remember getting sick lol)
Seatbelt was great exept for your arms and legs flying everywhere.

Atleast we were on land, I figure he will be smilling like ol cooter too in calm seas, then the guy will be chillin with davey jones

Latest posts

Back