Ninja Bomb

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Seems Obama may have done something right after all...

On February 26th, 2017, al-Qaeda deputy leader Abu Al-Khayr al-Masri was riding in his Kia sedan, when it was hit with a Hellfire missile.

It killed al-Masri, and shredded the roof of his Kia. But there was no obvious signs of an explosion. The rest of the car was remarkably intact given that it had been hit with a Hellfire missile.

Enter the "Ninja Bomb" AKA the "Flying Ginsu." A warhead that is a bladed weapon! The R9X warhead has six blades that open up just before the missile hits it's target...and no explosives.

It was developed because Obama wanted a way to minimize collateral damage in surgical strikes. And this thing LITERALLY performs surgical strikes!

It was highly secret until last year when it became public knowledge, and we still don't know exactly what it looks like, but here is a possible rendering:
agm-114r9x-image01.jpg

Seems Obama may have done something right after all...

On February 26th, 2017, al-Qaeda deputy leader Abu Al-Khayr al-Masri was riding in his Kia sedan, when it was hit with a Hellfire missile.

It killed al-Masri, and shredded the roof of his Kia. But there was no obvious signs of an explosion. The rest of the car was remarkably intact given that it had been hit with a Hellfire missile.

Enter the "Ninja Bomb" AKA the "Flying Ginsu." A warhead that is a bladed weapon! The R9X warhead has six blades that open up just before the missile hits it's target...and no explosives.

It was developed because Obama wanted a way to minimize collateral damage in surgical strikes. And this thing LITERALLY performs surgical strikes!

It was highly secret until last year when it became public knowledge, and we still don't know exactly what it looks like, but here is a possible rendering:
agm-114r9x-image01.jpg
I'm all for limiting uninvolved civilian casualties, so I think it's a great idea.

It reminds me of the high-tech mechanical broadheads that I've recently got for my compound bow.

The Jihadi terrorists like to behead our journalists on social media . . . so I wonder if that's where the idea for this thing came from.

I will say one thing: The engineer who designed this thing is a really sick individual, and should probably get intensive psychiatric help . . . but I'm still for this thing.

Latest posts

Back