Nibiru

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gil jara

Reaction score
Greetings,

About myself, the only thing that comes to mind is "I make the effort to worship JEHOVAH, the Supreme Creator, through the teachings of his Son, the Savior CHRIST JESUS." I'm not a success story, but I "INDEED" am acquainted with GOD's Mercy.

I'll say this: "In order to see Truth, You have to be Truth."

I say again, "In order to see Truth, You have to be Truth."

If you believe this truth statement, go do some research on Nibiru, and you'll know that Nibiru is heading this way.

I am at an advantage, I have read other evidence concerning Nibiru.

Anyway, I'll not at this forum to talk Holy Scriptures, unless asked to.

I'm at this forum to talk about the REALITY To Come: NIBIRU

On my mind right now is Post NIBIRU, no communications (no satellites),

Militia throughout the land, surviving righteous Militias to start taming a Wild Wilderness unspeakable.

I assure you, "The New World Order" will not be greeted with open arms when they come up from their underground cities. They will be considered bunker bunnies by the Evil Predators

My intentions is not to be a government member, humanity is at stake, so if need be, i'll work side by side with the government, so don't shut me down CIA, you'll learn a lot about things to come.

Gijara

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings,

About myself, the only thing that comes to mind is "I make the effort to worship JEHOVAH, the Supreme Creator, through the teachings of his Son, the Savior CHRIST JESUS." I'm not a success story, but I "INDEED" am acquainted with GOD's Mercy.

I'll say this: "In order to see Truth, You have to be Truth."

I say again, "In order to see Truth, You have to be Truth."

If you believe this truth statement, go do some research on Nibiru, and you'll know that Nibiru is heading this way.

I am at an advantage, I have read other evidence concerning Nibiru.

Anyway, I'll not at this forum to talk Holy Scriptures, unless asked to.

I'm at this forum to talk about the REALITY To Come: NIBIRU

On my mind right now is Post NIBIRU, no communications (no satellites),

Militia throughout the land, surviving righteous Militias to start taming a Wild Wilderness unspeakable.

I assure you, "The New World Order" will not be greeted with open arms when they come up from their underground cities. They will be considered bunker bunnies by the Evil Predators

My intentions is not to be a government member, humanity is at stake, so if need be, i'll work side by side with the government, so don't shut me down CIA, you'll learn a lot about things to come.

Gijara

Hi Gijara, nibiru is strictly based on pseudoscience and have been rejected by the people that know the solar system more than most ;) Now, why would you think the CIA may shut you down Gijara? "bunker bunnies"? really. Who are the 'Evil Predators'? may I ask

Hi Gijara, nibiru is strictly based on pseudoscience and have been rejected by the people that know the solar system more than most ;) Now, why would you think the CIA may shut you down Gijara? "bunker bunnies"? really. Who are the 'Evil Predators'? may I ask
Do you even really want answers to those questions? :).

I was going to try and be nice here, but something in my mind made me come back just to ask what kinds of drugs are you on dude!

sheherds.jpg

Oh God another good forum gets blighted by loons, I'm outa here.

I think I've had my fill of forums, what is it with loons and trolls that draws them to prepper forums?

WHY?!?! WHY?!?!? does my site have to attract these, these..... amazingly I have no words......

oh wait... here's one! ZEALOT!

According to a google search he has lived in Cali most of his life. Mostly Modesto CA.
Good work Sherlock!
Mad as a bag of hungry ferrets, he must be a Texican, they are all barmy down that way, its the sun it fries their noodles :0
be careful about bashing Texans, one of their women just completed ranger school! There a tough bunch :).

Greetings Maverick,

Nibiru - pseudoscience ?
The public is not suppose to know about Nibiru.

So easy to debunk the Nibiru evidence when He who bears witness to the truth (Robert Harrington) is no longer around to point to the Truth.
Dr. Robert S. Harrington, Supervisory Astronomer for NASA was ready to publish his findings about Planet X, when he mysteriously very quickly died of a quick cancer in 1993.

Those NASA Astronomers/Scientists who tell everybody that there is no evidence of a Planet X (Nibiru), are probably very intensely looking at Nibiru when they're rendezvousing at the Vatican's super infra-red scope facility in Arizona.
This super infra-red scope was constructed for one main purpose: to monitor Nibiru's "Incoming".

Concerning the mentioning the CIA. I was directing the "don't shut me down" thread to the CIA, not the other readers of this forum, sorry about that.

Bunker Bunnies : Picked that up from watching a Marshall Masters youtube video. A term for cannibal prey. Billions of people will perish, yet many will survive to become human flesh eaters since there be no other source of food around for them.

In this modern day, who knows what goes on in those Third World Countries. In their God-less poverty stricken areas.

In 1994, the media caught on to people in one of Brazil's poverty stricken districts eating human flesh. Body parts the people found in a garbage dump.

Anyway, Once the lust for human flesh consumption is conceived, it will be the only way to exist for many in post Nibiru era.

"UNQUENCHABLE TEMPTATION" I'll thread more about that later.
Gijara

Greetings Maverick,

Nibiru - pseudoscience ?

So easy to debunk the Nibiru evidence when He who bears witness to the truth (Robert Harrington) is no longer around to point to the Truth.
Dr. Robert S. Harrington, Supervisory Astronomer for NASA was ready to publish his findings about Planet X, when he mysteriously very quickly died of a quick cancer in 1993.

Those NASA Astronomers/Scientists who tell everybody that there is no evidence of a Planet X (Nibiru), are probably very intensely looking at Nibiru when they're rendezvousing at the Vatican's super infra-red scope facility in Arizona.
This super infra-red scope was constructed for one main purpose: to monitor Nibiru's "Incoming".

Concerning the mentioning the CIA. I was directing the "don't shut me down" thread to the CIA, not the other readers of this forum, sorry about that.

Bunker Bunnies : Picked that up from watching a Marshall Masters youtube video. A term for cannibal prey. Billions of people will perish, yet many will survive to become human flesh eaters since there be no other source of food around for them.

In this modern day, who knows what goes on in those Third World Countries. In their God-less poverty stricken areas.

In 1994, the media caught on to people in one of Brazil's poverty stricken districts eating human flesh. Body parts the people found in a garbage dump.

Anyway, Once the lust for human flesh consumption is conceived, it will be the only way to exist for many in post Nibiru era.

Gijara

First advice, stay away from youtube!

robert harrington is associated with zecharia sitchin enough said!

Greetings Maverick,

Nibiru - pseudoscience ?

And yet we do and we know it's BS

No it's easy to debunk because by now Nibiru would be causing gravitational issues and even independent sky watchers and astronomers would be pretty public about it by now... And "He who bears witness to the truth" What is this Harry Potter? He's not Voldemort.. Also cancer happens to the best of us, it does not prove any kind of conspiracy...

I simply have no words for this nonsense.

Again WTF?!

Gijara

Strike 2 with the crazy talk. When people come on and start acting like they are in the "know" and all the rest of the world are just blind idiots there's a big red flag. Gil I recommend keeping this "belief" of yours to yourself or only talk about it in our specific conspiracy theory forum.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back