NFG From West Michigan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BucketBack

Reaction score
Hello, I figured I would get on another "list" so I signed up today.
I'm on several other boards with variations of BucketBack, some with a space or a dash depending on what time of night I signed up

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

As far as being on a list, well, there is no such thing as privacy any more. I figure as long as your not plotting evil deeds towards others then who cares who's watching. Anyways, welcome. I'm always glad to see more people coming to their senses and realizing that FEMA can't take care of them and taking steps to take care of themselves.

Hey, I'm checking things out.

I'm unemployed,old, live in Mom's Trailer,balding, overweight, broke, and have nothing else to do, until it cools down,
SO

IDGAF :m4:

Latest posts

Back