Newest knife in my collection

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20201213_234003.jpg

The latest knife in my collection have had since mid-summer not sure what I'll use it for just yet but who says no to a gift from there father.

Thats a nice knife!

I was willed a BUNCH of knives daggars and swords that I know nothing about from a friend. I've never been a knife entusiast, but I'm starting to be since I started looking into these. There are Nazi daggers and swords, Harley Davidson Bowie knives, a bunch of old Puma knives (and a complete set of african big five pumas), and two omplete sets of 6 (Wilkenson and HG Long) WW2 Commemorative daggars, both sets with the same number. One of these days I'll look into what they are all worth and sell them. Would be nice to meet someone on here that really knows knives :)

Last edited:
I feel like I’m being mocked now.
Wasn't trying to. Sorry if you took my comment that way. I clearly missed the statement directly under your user name about "if its sharp". My sincere apologies.

Aside from the pumas and commemorative stuff that came with a decent edge from the factory, i dont think any of it is sharp :). These swords and daggers are not much sharper than butter knives.

Last edited:
Bill those look very usable.

MnWr I was joking. 😉

Shadow, I’d be careful with anything from Evatac it was a Chinese company that gave those knives away for free plus shipping. And all the “Great” reviews on them are clearly written by none Engrish speakers. Lol.

These have become my absolute, go to favourites and EDC blades so I've bought FOUR. I slightly modify them by opening up the notch in the scales where the thumb stud goes. So sharp I can actually shave with them and the liner lock is very solid, when worn with my suit or formal dress they look exactly like pens right next to my tactical pen. I love em, I'm looking for other slimline penlike quality blades now.

Tool Knife CRKT CEO.jpg

Bill I just got one of those as a gift from a student. Mines D2 steel and maroon micarta. It’s a fun little pen knife however I dislike the thumb stud. It’s just too tucked in. I’m thinking of your dice for sure.
It appears though CRKT took peoples critics of it and redid it as a flipper. I’m ordering one to check out! Can’t wait it looks sweet.

I WANT TWO minimum CRKT CEO flippers, Naturally no one in the bloody UK has them. My thumb stud CEOs are superb EDC blades, I actually rate them higher than my CS Mk2 voyagers and my Blade Tech Hunter Lites.

We cannot get the maroon micarta or the green bambo versions or I would have them by now :)

OMG Bill the new CEO flipper is the absolute king of gentlemen’s pen knives. It’s very affordable and they removed the CRKT off the clip! Now it truly looks like a pen. Ambidextrous pocket carry tip up carry and AUS 8 steel for under 40$ I’m in love with this little guy. And an amazing stealth carry.
69122A8A-6F23-400B-B419-31D87A9620DB.jpeg
ED16286C-77AF-426D-9BE8-BB2E29C633FA.jpeg
41B8454E-0F60-4451-B87A-A39A8CA2D9A6.jpeg

Latest posts

Back