newby

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from upstate NY. It's almost impossible to offer advice on prepping without knowing what your family situation is and what type of survival / outdoor skills you know. Can you start a fire without matches or lighter eg.a Flint / fire steel, do you know how to hunt or fish etc. But on a very basic level I recommend you start by reading the forums and other prepping books, learn basic first aid, build a bug out bag or take a reconnaissance walk around your area and look for alternative water sources, places to scavenge food and figure out how to escape your area quickly should it become necessary. Hope this info helps get you started and feel free to contact me with any questions and I'll help if I can. best of luck on your prepping journey.

Last edited:
Either a communist shithole or a devastated aftermath of a civil war are worst cases. Hopefully we imprison or execute the Democrat traitors and restore our entire constitution.
i agree ,so much leftwing bs spewed out,kids are turning into reds ,more mobs in the future
i think ,hope trump wins but with so much stupidity biden might win

A LOT can happen between now and November. The Mainstream Media's primary audience has such a short attention span, everything people are hyperventilating about now may not even be in the news anymore. How many of these "bomshell" news stories have we endured over the last four years claiming WE GOT TRUMP NOW! Is it dozens or hundreds? I lost count. Does anyone even remember the things that were going to hang Trump for four years ago besides the Russia hoax?

The scuttlebutt is that Biden will drop out before the election citing health issues and they will have a brokered convention with Cuomo or Michelle Obama getting tapped. A lot of wishful thinking about picking Hillary, but that boat has sailed.

Latest posts

Back