Newbies2012

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucia

Reaction score
My husband and I are just getting into the prepping, we have very limited funds available and we are both on medication. Some things I do believe I can figure out on my own but i will take and use all the help I can get. Hopefully I can get our kids into this with us as the future of my grandkids is one of my biggest concerns.
Thanks, Lucia

My husband and I are just getting into the prepping, we have very limited funds available and we are both on medication. Some things I do believe I can figure out on my own but i will take and use all the help I can get. Hopefully I can get our kids into this with us as the future of my grandkids is one of my biggest concerns.
Thanks, Lucia
Having your husband on board with you puts you way ahead of those whose significant other is opposed to prepping.
I am sure your kids will come to see the value in it, and join in with you two.

Having your husband on board with you puts you way ahead of those whose significant other is opposed to prepping.
I am sure your kids will come to see the value in it, and join in with you two.
I hope so also. I have what my husband says is prepper brain. I even think of things I want to do when I need to be sleeping. I have spent alot of hours on the internet just getting ideas. He is full of thoughts and has wonderful ideas.

Welcome to the community of preppers, we all are greatfull you decided to join us here, and again welcome to the forums. And its always great to see someone from indiana, i got family up there lol.

Latest posts

Back