Newbie! :)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VeraAnn

Reaction score
Yay me! I had some complications getting in but Clydesdale made them all better. :)

I'm going to totally cheat and copy and paste what I put on my profile.....
what?! It's kinda a lot! ;)
Cheers to all! (111612)
My husband, teenage son and I have been talking about scenarios and survival gear for awhile now. In the past year, we have equipped ourselves from zero to four guns with about a thousand rounds for each but that will be tripled by months end. We have just started our list of survival items and bug out bags. We have filled up a page but are continuing to add. My mind has begun to think about prepping A LOT lately.......ever since the election, really. Anyway, I think I have the fever!
I have a lot of fears and concerns about the direction of our country, the direction of our WORLD, actually. Thus Agenda 21....... o_O I feel that we live in an America (in a world too) where most people are not paying attention to the signs. If a natural disaster doesn't get us,....an avoidable disaster will! I lean toward the avoidables ones.
I have just recently learned of Agenda 21 and hope to GOD it doesn't happen. To me that is the WORST.......I'm afraid we can't really prepare for that, but instead just prolong the inevitable......IF it were to even happen, of course.
I would like to learn from you all and know more from this forum and my continued research and homework and provide to other people too eventually! I'm glad I stumbled across this site......it was actually pretty random. We watch Doomsday Preppers but I wasn't even looking for anything on that. I think I was looking for a machete. :eek:
Ciao for now!
P.S......Is this considered a "Blog".....? My first blog if so! Also, kudos to the site. Love it and how you can have font choices and smileys and the whatnot. Seems pretty user-friendly too. Good job whoever put it together. :)

Yay me! I had some complications getting in but Clydesdale made them all better. :)

I'm going to totally cheat and copy and paste what I put on my profile.....
what?! It's kinda a lot! ;)
Cheers to all! (111612)
My husband, teenage son and I have been talking about scenarios and survival gear for awhile now. In the past year, we have equipped ourselves from zero to four guns with about a thousand rounds for each but that will be tripled by months end. We have just started our list of survival items and bug out bags. We have filled up a page but are continuing to add. My mind has begun to think about prepping A LOT lately.......ever since the election, really. Anyway, I think I have the fever!
I have a lot of fears and concerns about the direction of our country, the direction of our WORLD, actually. Thus Agenda 21....... o_O I feel that we live in an America (in a world too) where most people are not paying attention to the signs. If a natural disaster doesn't get us,....an avoidable disaster will! I lean toward the avoidables ones.
I have just recently learned of Agenda 21 and hope to GOD it doesn't happen. To me that is the WORST.......I'm afraid we can't really prepare for that, but instead just prolong the inevitable......IF it were to even happen, of course.
I would like to learn from you all and know more from this forum and my continued research and homework and provide to other people too eventually! I'm glad I stumbled across this site......it was actually pretty random. We watch Doomsday Preppers but I wasn't even looking for anything on that. I think I was looking for a machete. :eek:
Ciao for now!
P.S......Is this considered a "Blog".....? My first blog if so! Also, kudos to the site. Love it and how you can have font choices and smileys and the whatnot. Seems pretty user-friendly too. Good job whoever put it together. :)
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Glad I was able to take care of that registration problem for you.
I am impressed with how much you and your family have done in such a relatively short time! I am not familiar with Agenda 21, but as soon as I am done typing this I will start researching it.
Please fee free to start threads and ask question! The members on this site are extremely knowledgeable, and always willing to help others.
I am glad you enjoy the site, and i do try to keep it user friendly, and upbeat.
It is not really considered a blog site but rather a forum site.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thanks, Clydesdale!
I never did really understand what a blog was.....thought this might have been it but it's all good!
I kinda like never having blogged.
I'm rebeling. ;)

Latest posts

Back