Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butcher2867

Reaction score
Newbie from BC Canada checking things out and trying to learn more about our eventual and impending anarchy in North America. Prepping for my family

welcome to the forum butcher..hope that you learn all that you can and need to learn..and i hope we can learn from you as well

Newbie from BC Canada checking things out and trying to learn more about our eventual and impending anarchy in North America. Prepping for my family
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

G'day from Down Under - you will learn a lot from here, and we look forward to learning from you too!!

Welcome to the forum butcher. Hey Bill, does that make me the baker?:p Lawdy, I've been sniffing too much flour today, I'm getting goofy.

Welcome Butcher. Hope you find all you are looking for here. We have members from all walks of life here and we are all willing to help in any way we can.

Hey Butcher,
Really glad you're here. I'm sure you have lots to add to the group. I have to say... I love the "Dating your daughter shirt"!!! I don't have a daughter but if I did those rules would be MY rules!

Latest posts

Back