Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarineVET88

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am new to this Forum and I am looking to find as much info and help with starting my prepping. I just have a feeling that something bad is coming and I want to be ready. With gun laws getting so tight and the important things needed to protect oneself getting harder to aquire, I feel I need to make a move to be prepared. I look forward to talking with you all. Thanks
--MarineVET88

Hey everyone,
I am new to this Forum and I am looking to find as much info and help with starting my prepping. I just have a feeling that something bad is coming and I want to be ready. With gun laws getting so tight and the important things needed to protect oneself getting harder to aquire, I feel I need to make a move to be prepared. I look forward to talking with you all. Thanks
--MarineVET88
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on this site are more than willing to help!
Feel free to start a thread if you don't see a topic you want to discuss!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back