Newbie Here!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preppin Ed

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

I'm brand new to all this. However, I can clearly see the need to prep. I think the economy is on the brink of full collapse!! So, that is what I'm preppin for.
One thing I need is a preppin partner. I would prefer a female. If you know where I can look, please give me a holler!! Then maybe a few couples or so. I think there is more power in a small group. Besides that, each person possesses talent/s that others dont.
My prep area has not been purchased yet but it will be way out in the sticks with a natural spring or two.
I have a little prep work started but I have a long way to go. I'm really looking forward to the fun of doing it. Even if there is never a need for all my efforts, I love the woods and will have a retirement place to go to!

Preppin Ed

Hello everyone!!

I'm brand new to all this. However, I can clearly see the need to prep. I think the economy is on the brink of full collapse!! So, that is what I'm preppin for.
One thing I need is a preppin partner. I would prefer a female. If you know where I can look, please give me a holler!! Then maybe a few couples or so. I think there is more power in a small group. Besides that, each person possesses talent/s that others dont.
My prep area has not been purchased yet but it will be way out in the sticks with a natural spring or two.
I have a little prep work started but I have a long way to go. I'm really looking forward to the fun of doing it. Even if there is never a need for all my efforts, I love the woods and will have a retirement place to go to!

Preppin Ed

Welcome to the site! Congratulations on having a start! If you look around at the forums you will find a lot of useful and helpful information. Ask questions as you go. Information is KEY! The people that belong to this site are kind, caring, and have a lot to offer! I am sure that you are going to like everything here!
With the question about finding a prepping partner, you need to talk with friends that share your views. I am sure that many people all over are starting to understand that life is changing! And not in a good prosperous way either!:( Many very wise people here have said, "Only, prep with people you know and trust!";)
Good luck and enjoy. Looking forward to reading your posts!

hello, happy to have you. just ask away if you have questions by posting them in the forum. I think the economy is going to have a crash this year maybe a second bigger one in 2015. I am getting ready.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Hello everyone!!

Preppin Ed
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome. Wonder if there are prepper dating sites for ya? Maybe... Anyhoo...may be easier to attract others to join the group once you have a place. After all, location/distance are big factors for a BOL (Bug Out Location). I think you'll find a lot of like-minded folks here, many of whom aren't just talking, but actively prepping, so we've come across things that work and don't work.

Latest posts

Back