Newbie here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan95

Reaction score
Whats up just new registered here. Let me tell you about myself. My nes nathan and i am 17 years old. I prep for a few end of world senarios rather than focusing on one. I prep for nuclear holocaust, disease outbreak, market crash, oil peak and a mass solar flare. I live in a very small village in scotland and tend to be self sufficent. So anybody else prep for what i prep for? Any pointers for a begginner? :)

Welcome aboard, browse the forums for most of the basics we do. If your in a small village sounds like you will be bugging in or staying put and need to defend against outsiders that are not self sufficient :)

Whats up just new registered here. Let me tell you about myself. My nes nathan and i am 17 years old. I prep for a few end of world senarios rather than focusing on one. I prep for nuclear holocaust, disease outbreak, market crash, oil peak and a mass solar flare. I live in a very small village in scotland and tend to be self sufficent. So anybody else prep for what i prep for? Any pointers for a begginner? :)
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum Nathan. We all prep for different reasons, some of the reasons are the same as yours as well as natural disasters that threaten different regions that I doubt you worry much over.

Latest posts

Back