Newbie here!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a newbie here. We just relocated out of the Peoples Republik of Kommiefornia to our new homestead in Indiana. We looking forward to our own garden, plenty of firewood, meeeting new conservative friends, a state government that understands the Second Amendment, ability to install a HAM antenna without scrutiny, and go to Church with out being targeted as "Right Wing Terrorist".

helps if throw a general locale into your profile - plenty of Indiana and it differs north to south ....

I'm a newbie here. We just relocated out of the Peoples Republik of Kommiefornia to our new homestead in Indiana. We looking forward to our own garden, plenty of firewood, meeeting new conservative friends, a state government that understands the Second Amendment, ability to install a HAM antenna without scrutiny, and go to Church with out being targeted as "Right Wing Terrorist".
WAY to GO, I would get out of Calif too!!!

Yes, welcome!
It's probably pretty windy there, so consider getting a windmill to go along with your ham antenna. Having your own source of electricity is pretty nice!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back