Newbie from TX

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbriseno82

Reaction score
Hi. Newbie here from San Antonio Tx. Interested in learning tips,tricks,and techniques to prep for any scenario for my family. My hubby currently does have a bug out bag /gear but I would like to jump onboard. I take my first ladies only handgun course this week so I am pretty excited.[emoji379] [emoji457]

howdy from a fellow texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Awesome thanks ya'll. Been kinda a while since Ive posted anything anywhere so bear with me

welcome from this side of the puddle too :)

WP_20150520_16_12_41_Pro.jpg welcome from louisiana....4u2nv

Hi. Newbie here from San Antonio Tx. Interested in learning tips,tricks,and techniques to prep for any scenario for my family. My hubby currently does have a bug out bag /gear but I would like to jump onboard. I take my first ladies only handgun course this week so I am pretty excited.[emoji379] [emoji457]
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back