Newbe Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeRoy Koral

Reaction score
First to tell you im at the very beginning of prepping and at first step I have is getting my family understanding an learning self defence. I have a 22ft camper that will be our first home away from home. am building a trailer to hold the 165 gallon water container as well as the 10 days of food we now have. Any suggestions will be great ful an helpful.

First to tell you im at the very beginning of prepping and at first step I have is getting my family understanding an learning self defence. I have a 22ft camper that will be our first home away from home. am building a trailer to hold the 165 gallon water container as well as the 10 days of food we now have. Any suggestions will be great ful an helpful.

Welcome to the place to find all the info you need.
Any questions, just ask but search all the threads first.
It's probably already been covered.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Feel free to look through all of the forums, and ask any question you have! The members on here are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back