new

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BravoHotel

Reaction score
newbie prepper here in florida. my wife thinks it's funny, i have a new "hobby". i have a little bit of supplies so far. most of which i got without her knowing, and let her know after the fact. i look forward to hopefully learning to be better prepared by joining this forum and listening to the wisdom of the prepper vets.

Hello there and welcome! Hopefully she dont think youre too weird for doing it because its a very, very wise thing to do :)., I suspect my mom thinks I am for prepping though she doesnt say anything

We're all happy to help. Fellow Floridian here, so we're all used to prepping for storms anyhow. Welcome!
Rural? Or in the city? Just will help tailor the recommendations....

newbie prepper here in florida. my wife thinks it's funny, i have a new "hobby". i have a little bit of supplies so far. most of which i got without her knowing, and let her know after the fact. i look forward to hopefully learning to be better prepared by joining this forum and listening to the wisdom of the prepper vets.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back