New

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nowhereman

Reaction score
Hi all...apparently my name is not nowhereman. Just what I'm using here. I've been reading post here for awhile and decided to join. Currently I am not prepping cause I'm unemployed but hope to find something soon. When I do I'm gonna start prepping cause I believe that the current monetary system we have is not working and will self destruct probably sooner than later! I would like to get to know other preppers and get to know what are the important things needed for preparing for this collapse of the evil dollar! Thank you for accepting me into this forum and I look forward to joining into discussions.

Thanks,
nowhereman

Welcome to the forum. We have plenty of tips for prepping on a tight budget. You don't need to be a millionaire to survive, just smart and willing to work.

Hi there Nowhereman,The best place for you to start prepping is in your own home its amazi g what you can find that will be useful to you when TSHTF

Hi nowhere man
Great having you. A lot of prepping is done on zero budget. Do some of the mental work.prioritise your needs.locate your sources and then your backup sources. Good luck and ask these guys and I'm sure the help they offer will be overwhelming.

Hi all...apparently my name is not nowhereman. Just what I'm using here. I've been reading post here for awhile and decided to join. Currently I am not prepping cause I'm unemployed but hope to find something soon. When I do I'm gonna start prepping cause I believe that the current monetary system we have is not working and will self destruct probably sooner than later! I would like to get to know other preppers and get to know what are the important things needed for preparing for this collapse of the evil dollar! Thank you for accepting me into this forum and I look forward to joining into discussions.

nowhereman
Welcome to the forum. I for one would like to know just about where "somewhere in Texas" really is. Any way, welcome. I was hop U was ben abl 2 fin wat u was need hear. I was ben frm sout La. sum tim we was not tok 2 good. We was ben 2 skool to et us lunch. I made A's in lunch.
A lot of us here understand the no money for prepping thing. There are a lot of things you can do to prep without money. Like for water storage, look into going to businesses that have water coolers and see if you can get some of the containers from them. That's 5gal each. Get some Pool Shock and add 3tsps to it. then fill with water. There are a lot more on the posts here. If you have any questions on anything, just ask.

Hey Mastercajun, Somewhere in Texas is Collin County in the northern part of Texas. As far as prepping I do have plenty of weapons and some ammo. Thinking of starting a garden. Also planning on going solar so as to save money on energy. That money could be better used to purchase other stuff such as more ammo, mre's, and anything else that would come in handy in case of an emergency. Thank you for the welcome brother!

Thanks,
nowhereman
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thanks for the info Nowhereman. It's just because we are planning some national meets and kind of need to know what area members are from. You would be in the Southwest section. There isn't anyone that has stepped up to plan that section yet. Old-Anorak and I are doing the Southeast section. Old-Anorak has the site picked out and the meet for our section will be the weekend of July 26,27,and 28. Some of us will be going earlier. I for one will most likely be going the Tues. and staying for the whole week. If there is no meet for your section, you can check out ours. It's posted on the Meets and Greets portion of the forum. Good to have you with us.

howdy and welcome to tha family..feel free to roam and view the topics.and by all means ask what questons you might have....i see that your next door to hunt county which is where i grew up at..now i live in cherokee county..

I love it in Texas. Plan on staying here. I just added an avatar: It's my Glock 45. My main home defense weapon. I do have a few shotguns and my hunting rifle's. Just recently purchased some less lethal rubber slugs for shotgun. I figured I would put one for knockdown and if they do get back up then it's lethal!!

I love it in Texas. Plan on staying here. I just added an avatar: It's my Glock 45. My main home defense weapon. I do have a few shotguns and my hunting rifle's. Just recently purchased some less lethal rubber slugs for shotgun. I figured I would put one for knockdown and if they do get back up then it's lethal!!
It is awfully nice of you to consider using the less lethal ammo. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, lol.

Latest posts

Back