New viruses waking up

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuclear War , starvation and pandemics , I would hate to know that I had prepared for only a bump in the road such as a cat 5 hurricane . Again before someone gets their drawers in a wad , I have been through many hurricanes including going through the eye of a cat 5 in a 100 year old wooden house built after the civil war to replace the one the Yankees burned down . --- Any one of the viable possibilities may put us in a Mad Max existence by the end of the year 2023 .
My comment is coming more from my previous reaction to covid than it was to your posts. I am not criticizing you for sharing. I appreciate it.

I just got so afraid of covid that now I am remindinf myself, as GP said, we know more viruses are coming, so I am not going to worry about it too much. That's not to say I am not grateful for you sharing things, so I hope I didn't offend you. I appreciate your wisdom on things!

I am thinking that it is not a "white lung--virus" but only that the white photos of the sick persons having a lung infection or other lung problems, like covid, are sparking a new name which describes the diagnosis but not the real sickness. You can recognise most cancers in an x-ray of your lungs if the lungs are healthy they show up "black" and the cancer shows up "white".

I actually started to respond that first xray looked exactly like lung cancer xrays I have seen, but I know so little about x-rays and pneumonia that I didn't because I didn't want to mislead anyone. The nature of cancer is that the cells no longer recieve communication with each other, so they pile atop with no space between them as in normal tissues. (Which, I'm sure you know!)

One source reported relatives have in some cases resorted to burning their deceased in the streets . If that is so don't you know that is horrific as they have limited burning material and bones don't burn .
My wife says the government told them to burn them in the streets because the funeral homes are so backlogged.
Their "Zero COVID" lockdown policies meant that large swaths of the population were not exposed to COVID for a long time and had no herd immunity. When they opened things up, it swept through like wildfire (probably several variants at once).

Dec 7th, 2022 is when China abandoned their "Zero COVID" policy.
You can see the results:
SsWuw3i.png

I am not or have ever been in China , so I can not verify for myself what is happening . However our members may want to go to a web site they trust and research the China die off . It isn't hard to find whether it is from google or some other source . My above posts are actually a bit mild as to some of the stuff , that I brought up while further investigating this . -- One source reported relatives have in some cases resorted to burning their deceased in the streets . If that is so don't you know that is horrific as they have limited burning material and bones don't burn .
45% of China’s population is rural and much of it does not have running water or electricity (to refrigerate cadavers). It wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of the reports are true and happening in these areas.

It is just one way that things can get twisted around by the press; we view it from our perspective when those actions might not be panicked at all, instead they make perfect sense for the conditions the people live in?

IDK. Keep frosty but, don’t grab the back of your britches quite yet, I guess. The times in which we are living are a tinderbox.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back