New Virginia Prepper!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jprepper98

Reaction score
Edited for spam!
Hi,

My name is Jack and I live in Northern Virginia. I currently have a lot of experience with wilderness survival and have taught myself shelter building, water purification, fire building techniques, and hunting/trapping/fishing.

Hi,

My name is Jack and I live in Northern Virginia. I currently have a lot of experience with wilderness survival and have taught myself shelter building, water purification, fire building techniques, and hunting/trapping/fishing.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I wish I had grown up in an area the afforded me the ability to hunt more!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome! I too am a NoVA prepper!

I am looking for other locals to band together with so we can strengthen our skills, plans, and numbers. If it sounds interesting, please let me know. I am into primitive camping, hunting, etc also. I have been planning a long-term bug out also. I'm really looking forward to talking to you more.

Latest posts

Back