New to this :)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsGina

Reaction score
Any and all tips are welcome! Watching doomsday preppers and the show Revolution was an eye opener. My husband and I have a 4 yr old and 2 yr old that we need to be prepared to take care of in the case of a disaster. I don't have an event I am preparing for, I pretty much want to be prepared for any situation.

Welcome to the forum there's a great group of smart people here one can really learn a lot.

Any and all tips are welcome! Watching doomsday preppers and the show Revolution was an eye opener. My husband and I have a 4 yr old and 2 yr old that we need to be prepared to take care of in the case of a disaster. I don't have an event I am preparing for, I pretty much want to be prepared for any situation.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I live on the OC side if the Ortega Highway.
Prepping for everything is a great way to get started!
From that I am sure you will find your niche!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thank you! It's nice to see there is a community who have the same thoughts I do. Oh wow! You live so close. Obviously from my Location I am on the Lake Elsinore side of the Ortega highway. Thank you again!

Welcome! I am glad that more and more women are actively taking control of their futures and their families safety in the event of an emergency!

Welcome !

Welcome! I am glad that more and more women are actively taking control of their futures and their families safety in the event of an emergency!

hj1984 I was just browsing your forum women and special precautions. I'm going to start looking into mixed martial arts! I'm sure my husband will love the idea and join me as well. We discussed going to a shooting range.

Though some ppl feel that my views on women being treated differently isn't that great of a concern, I feel that we have many extra precautions to take that men don't. Its really a disadvantage but we will over come! The shooting range is not only fun, its a way to bond over prepping with him ya know!? I love the range, and I love feeling safe when I see him reel in his target with everything in a nice tight shot grouping all in the kill zone :) It's pretty hot lol

Women do have a disadvantage (no offence to any strong feminist). It' doesn't help I got blessed (sarcasm) with my petite height of 5'0, lol. But indeed if we prepare ourselves we will overcome! Hehe I can't wait to finally go to the range! i told my husband for Christmas or my birthday I want a pink and black gun! Lol. I've seen one on instagram several months ago.

Latest posts

Back