New to the whole thing - Halifax

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one really knows honestly because it depends on the type of EMP which electronics would be affected. Everything that I have read seems to indicate yes.

I take it you have a loved one who has one? My Father-in-law does.

and to answer your question. My mother does. She's just had one implanted.
She's young still. Not even 60.

That was a good list of cold weather things raining cats listed, go with that, or what you eat. We eat a good amount of cabbage, and I also dehydrate extra, so we grow alot of that. I planted lots of broccoli and cauliflower that I started in the greenhouse, but the rabbits get them every time. Snap peas are another one, and lots of greens you can grow. We grow an overabundance of greens because we also use them for animal food for rabbits, chickens, turkeys, and geese.

That was a good list of cold weather things raining cats listed, go with that, or what you eat. We eat a good amount of cabbage, and I also dehydrate extra, so we grow alot of that. I planted lots of broccoli and cauliflower that I started in the greenhouse, but the rabbits get them every time. Snap peas are another one, and lots of greens you can grow. We grow an overabundance of greens because we also use them for animal food for rabbits, chickens, turkeys, and geese.

thank you so much for sharing your knowledge! I really appreciate it!
i'll look them all up!

It is 99 at 5:15 and feels like 105, Earlier it was 104 with a feels like of 111. We actually lucked out and the humidity is below 80% today. Not usually the case.

Yeah..yesterday and today have been pretty brutal.
I still sit out on the back porch in the shade and jump in the pool occasionally to cool down.
If things do go south and we lose electricity for an extended period the Wife is going to be miserable.

Latest posts

Back