New to the site and looking for some good ideas for prepping, any advice?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewjr

Reaction score
Hey all,

We are new to the site here. We have started to realize its probably not a bad idea to have some kind of plan to prep for what may come. I am looking for ideas to store water, ideas for food storage, (kinds of food, such as white rice, etc.) We are looking to do this for a family of 4 at the moment and when we get the basics down, we can twerk and add to our prepping.

We dont have acres and acres of land, we dont live on a farm for livestock (cows, chickens, etc.) Its just your typical neighboorhood with a few homes down a secondary road but the area is populated well.

Looking for ideas such as,

Water storage and/or purifying?

Food storage?

What foods are best to store?

Any ideas and advice will be greatly appreciated. We are excited to be part of the site as our prepping begins.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Hello! Welcome! You don't need a whole bunch of land to be self-sufficient but it sure doesn't hurt =) All of those topics are covered here and I'm sure you will find the answers you need. there are a lot of posts here so it will take time to go through them but it's worth it!

Hey all,

We are new to the site here. We have started to realize its probably not a bad idea to have some kind of plan to prep for what may come. I am looking for ideas to store water, ideas for food storage, (kinds of food, such as white rice, etc.) We are looking to do this for a family of 4 at the moment and when we get the basics down, we can twerk and add to our prepping.

We dont have acres and acres of land, we dont live on a farm for livestock (cows, chickens, etc.) Its just your typical neighboorhood with a few homes down a secondary road but the area is populated well.

Looking for ideas such as,

Water storage and/or purifying?

Food storage?

What foods are best to store?

Any ideas and advice will be greatly appreciated. We are excited to be part of the site as our prepping begins.

Thanks in advance for any information!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi Dewjr,
Everyone is more than willing to answer any questions you might have. I know becasue I have asked a ton of them. Your situation sounds a lot like ours only we are Empty Nesters so it is just the 2 of us. Good to have you here.
~Lindy

Latest posts

Back