new to the prepping world

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from myself if you need any advice i am glad to help , I know there are many very smart preppers here and they all seem very reasonable to help you

so what would be the benefits of buggin out in central Missouri. I live in a rural are the closest town is 10 miles away and the closest city with a population of more that 15,000 is 30 miles away.

so what would be the benefits of buggin out in central Missouri. I live in a rural are the closest town is 10 miles away and the closest city with a population of more that 15,000 is 30 miles away.

well sounds like you are near mark twain national forest and if thats the case you could posbly bug in if you can get to the forest fast enough and back to your home with out any one seeing then you could stay in but if you cant you could bug out to the national forest and find you a peace of land that provides you with all your needs

That's between Guthrie and Ashland on J, I do believe. The Carrington Pits might be closer. He's around Kingdom City, so he would want to be a good ways from I70, I would think.

Pretty much anywhere along I44, I70, hwy 50, hwy 63, and hwy 50 is going to get ugly fast, I think. I'm a bit further north than you. Have family in Taney, Greene, Webster counties.

I'm east of kingdom city,about 17 miles north east of carrington pits.I'm a mile from I-70 probably a 1/2 mile as the crow flies,, I have an open view to 70. I would think it would have a few advantages though, depending on how shtf and where it's at. If I decided to bug out I would have easy access, I could see what's coming for over a half of a mile in almost all directions,less than a quarter of a mile from running water. I can barrow items from stranded semi's on 70 if needed, it's always full of semi's,I believe I have found the perfect bug out place if needed but it's about 400 miles away, the only fault, natural water, with only 2 ways in or out, full of game and fish,consistant temps and large enough for a small community if needed.

Hello everyone, I'm Robert, I'm new to the prepping world and just now getting serious about making plans in the case of shtf.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

How far have you gotten in your prepping endeavors?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back