New to the forum...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwaters27

Reaction score
Hello everyone, been lurking around for a couple weeks on here so I decided to finally register and join. I have been prepping for a few years now for my family of 5 and getting us all ready for whenever SHTF, we're not left struggling. After watching katrina and all the large weather disasters within the last decade I have came to the conclusion that we have to be individual prepared for the government to not protect us. Let alone all the other scenarios that can happen. I lived in LA during the riots as a pre-teen and I remember what happened over just that, what's going to happen when people don't have food, water, medicine, denied access to their homes, etc etc there will be hell to pay and I want to be able to protect my family and be able to survive when SHTF! Haha, enough ranting....

Hello everyone, been lurking around for a couple weeks on here so I decided to finally register and join. I have been prepping for a few years now for my family of 5 and getting us all ready for whenever SHTF, we're not left struggling. After watching katrina and all the large weather disasters within the last decade I have came to the conclusion that we have to be individual prepared for the government to not protect us. Let alone all the other scenarios that can happen. I lived in LA during the riots as a pre-teen and I remember what happened over just that, what's going to happen when people don't have food, water, medicine, denied access to their homes, etc etc there will be hell to pay and I want to be able to protect my family and be able to survive when SHTF! Haha, enough ranting....

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!
I too remember the rodney king riots. That is what got me to buy my first gun, as I felt it was only a matter of time until it happened again, only worse! You can't watch the news for more than 30 minutes with out seeing some riot that has broken out somewhere on the planet.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome mwaters27. Thanks for joining!

Please do grace us with those write-ups and DIY projects. They tend to be very useful and a great addition to the community. I look forward to having you around

Latest posts

Back