New to the forum

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam_W1992

Reaction score
Well. My name is Adam. I'm currently stationed at Ft.Bragg, NC. This sort of started off as an off-button hobby for me and my dad and I figured I'd see what the chatter on this forum is. Hot button issues, the post-modern world tips and tricks for survival, theories, and maybe see if people are buying or selling gear around here. So that's me in a nutshell

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

thanks for your services adam

Welcome to the DP forum, Adam.

Your introduction brought back many memories for me. I was stationed at Ft. Bragg (for awhile) 50 years ago ... an entirely different world/lifestyle then ... compared with today. From there ... I eventually was assigned to the 173rd Airborne Brigade (long story). Wow ... was I ever young and stupid back then ... but I did survive.

Welcome. We have a lot of current and former military here as you can tell. I hope you find some good info and will share with us some of your experience/knowledge, too.

Wow, BerrettaFan, 50 years. That's a crazy long time. That'd put you somewhere in the Viet Nam era? And I definitely agree with things changing. Especially around the 82nd. I don't know how 173rd was back when you served, but I hear that it's the place to be now. We have guys who finish up their tours in Italy and come here to Bragg and talk about how much better it was over there. alabaster I'm sure there's a lot to be learned here. I'm certainly interested in the chatter around the forum, prepping techniques, strategies, etc.

Welcome, always good to have other vets/active service members on board. I'm an equipment and gear guy, if you have any questions go ahead and private message me. Enjoy the site!

Well. My name is Adam. I'm currently stationed at Ft.Bragg, NC. This sort of started off as an off-button hobby for me and my dad and I figured I'd see what the chatter on this forum is. Hot button issues, the post-modern world tips and tricks for survival, theories, and maybe see if people are buying or selling gear around here. So that's me in a nutshell
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back