New to the forum

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

New prepper to the forum posting all the way from Australia. , i have my own FB page if anyone wants to look me up. Always happy to post and share any and all info to help keep us all informed.
I'm also lucky enough to have a few friends and my immediate family on board with prepping.

Hope to be involved and posting soon!

-HVP

G'day,
I just visited your FB page. Looks good. I liked the archery vs rifle article. I also like the Kim's Game. I still use this to improve peoples detailed memory recall which is often forgotten hiii.
Welcome.
I spent approx 1 year in the Hunter Valley area (over a 13 year period) - did a wine tour, bought it and drank it.

Thanks guys for the welcomes, spent a few hrs prodding around the forum and it looks like i will fit in here just fine :D

@Strop2, where are you from brother? Still in Aus?

@Colt 1911, thanks mate!

-HVP

Welcome to the forum from South La. There are guys from all walks of life here and we are all willing to help. If you can't find what you need in the post, all you have to do is ask and someone will have an answer for you or we will find out for you. Feel free to join in on any post you have an insight on. We are a friendly group here. I've made a lot of real friends here. We are like a big family.

G'day from regional SA. You're right, a lot of knowledge on this site. There is a lot to pick and choose from. I'll try to remember how to use facebook and look your site up.

Hi all,

New prepper to the forum posting all the way from Australia. , i have my own FB page if anyone wants to look me up. Always happy to post and share any and all info to help keep us all informed.
I'm also lucky enough to have a few friends and my immediate family on board with prepping.

Hope to be involved and posting soon!

-HVP
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back