New to the forum

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A hunter

Reaction score
So excited I found this forum. Looking forward to making new friends who share the same interest. I started moderately prepping about 5 years ago and in the processing of assembling my items in a couple of BOB's. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Guess everyone went to bed. Well let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. We're here to help each other out. If you have questions feel free to ask.

So excited I found this forum. Looking forward to making new friends who share the same interest. I started moderately prepping about 5 years ago and in the processing of assembling my items in a couple of BOB's. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

i just joined yesterday.was searching to find out why doomsday preppers was showing less and less on tv each month when i came across this site.only preeping i've done so far is stocking up on some canned and dry foods.yeah i know.i gotta do a hole lot more.well my day just begining this morning.all yall have a great day.........

thank you..what i've seen of the forums so far,i might learn a few things..

welcome everyone, I didn't even know about the show til my friend told me about it. Maybe they just need a new season.

Latest posts

Back