New to the forum

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simoncarriere

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to slowly start prepping for the collapse of society or a biochemical attack. I don't think it can last another 2-3 years. I live in the subberbs. I'm still a teenager living with my parents, my mom is also convince that society is going to crash anytime so she might be on board. I also have a friend who's a environmentalist/archivist and he's on board.

Guns is probably not a option for another year or so but I can shoot a compound bow and a crosbow pretty good. I also have a few knives and ordered a sword.

Im looking to start stocking up on food, and water and having to prepare a couple of bob.

During the upcoming summer I will be going I'm the woods for a week with nothing but a few matches and a knife to work on my survival skills.

Would it be good to take some first aid classes ( I already have my basics) and to get certified in Using a ham radio

Any advices would be appreciated

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to slowly start prepping for the collapse of society or a biochemical attack. I don't think it can last another 2-3 years. I live in the subberbs. I'm still a teenager living with my parents, my mom is also convince that society is going to crash anytime so she might be on board. I also have a friend who's a environmentalist/archivist and he's on board.

Guns is probably not a option for another year or so but I can shoot a compound bow and a crosbow pretty good. I also have a few knives and ordered a sword.

Im looking to start stocking up on food, and water and having to prepare a couple of bob.

During the upcoming summer I will be going I'm the woods for a week with nothing but a few matches and a knife to work on my survival skills.

Would it be good to take some first aid classes ( I already have my basics) and to get certified in Using a ham radio

Any advices would be appreciated
I also don't believe in bugging in in my location but I wouldn't know where to go
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back