New to the forum

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, I’m new to the forum here and looking for ideas and all that for long term survival of SHTF. Currently a professional mechanic in the suburbs of Milwaukee. I’m a combat veteran of the Iraq war, was deployed from 2007-2009. Currently own 2 acres of land, not a lot of room for preps here unfortunately.

thank you for my family’s freedoms! You’re not alone in your desire to shore up your preps. They’re like an insurance policy. You hope to never need them, but you sleep better at night knowing you’re covered.

I own 1/3 acre of land, but I have access to property up ‘nort. We plan to bug in, but 1/3 acre in suburbia is bleak without a group. Any chances you have neighbors who are like minded? 414 is turning into a crap heap.. stay safe brother!

With care and planning a small family can live on a few acers of land, if everybody works hard. They did in Roman times. Bread and circuses meant a lot. Starvation was an observable fact and there was no television opioid.

Latest posts

Back