New to the forum

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3dCavTrooper

Reaction score
Hello all, I’m new to the forum here and looking for ideas and all that for long term survival of SHTF. Currently a professional mechanic in the suburbs of Milwaukee. I’m a combat veteran of the Iraq war, was deployed from 2007-2009. Currently own 2 acres of land, not a lot of room for preps here unfortunately.

Welcome to the forum from Hungary.
BTW: for the uninformed...CH comes from a hundreds of years old group of people living where we all call Switzerland. Long ago they got attacked by a Germanic horde and they all got together and won the war. After that they signed a peace treaty with many other "nations" of the time and were respected as bad-### fighters...and they called themselves the Confederation of Helvetica (shortened to CH) the now well-known short form.
3rdCavTrooper: I only have one acre and have drilled a well, have a garden, a well filled pantry and a cellar with more space and could well live a year with my preps, not including fishing, trapping, hunting and scavaging...just start and get on with it...GP

Latest posts

Back